What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford having a laugh with his old mates after the match

Beavo

Juniors
That was a disgrace, within seconds of the siren he was having a joke with Manly players, what a clown.

That was a good demonstration at how much he cares, how much this latest loss has hurt him.

If anyone is wondering why so much angst is being delivered in his direction, that kind of behaviour is not going to help.

Pack your bags Orford, I've had enough, would prefer to have rookie halves by way of McCrone and Williams going at it alone rather then a has been who lacks heart as you've shown tonight.

Timbo

Staff member
That seriously pissed me off too. There's a time and a place ffs.

nibbs

Bench
You could throw Lockyer or Thurston into this Canberra lineup, and they'd be just as bad, just IMO

Beavo

Juniors
Agreed.

Who cares.

Who cares??!!

Those who support the team he now plays for which should have been a contender this season but has instead just crashed to its equal longest losing streak of all time.

I'm sure a coach like Bellamey wouldn't tolerate that rubbish from one of his players after a loss.

john oldie

Juniors
Who cares??!!

Those who support the team he now plays for which should have been a contender this season but has instead just crashed to its equal longest losing streak of all time.

I'm sure a coach like Bellamey wouldn't tolerate that rubbish from one of his players after a loss.

skeepe

Immortal
His panel beater will be making some more money this week, right skeepe?

I actually support my team, I'm not a lunatic.

As for the topic, completely agree. While it's only a small, minor thing, it made me rather angry.

matt

Juniors
Good on him, FMD what? do you want to turn him into f**king EMO like the rest of you sad sacks.