What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford to Wigan?

We know they're after him. Orford wants Origin call up and going to England will not help that unless he's more after money (some UK club is offering $700K p.a reportedly).

East Stand Faithful said:
Rumours in Uk are that both Wigan and Warrington are after him.

Any news your end?

LOL !!!!!!

I HEARD WIDNES, WARRINGTON AND WIGAN.

Lets bring St Hellens in and make it a HOT POT Competition LOL

Warrington Offered $700k p.a

sheet_ed

Juniors
UK clubs are not bound by the June 30 deadline, therfore if Orford was serious about being in the UK - he'd be gone.

My bet is then he still wants to play Origin ( and if his head was f**ked up due to contract negotiations he would have replaced Noddy).

I actually like the guy and wish him well but I think he will do what Noddy did to the Northern Eagles - he was so expensive that they couldn't afford any decent players to support him.

I just wish he would make is bloody mind up so we can sign Bell and the rest of the team who want to stay here.

LESStar58

Referee
i knew Warrington wanted him but I don't want him to join those scummy Cherrypikcers! Send him to Saint Helens and moved Long to 5/8!

Earl

Coach
Now that Manly are out, I'd say he'll be of to the UK for 1 year, or Melbourne for 3.

Dakink

Bench
How does he go and is he capable of leading a team around the park and\or winning a comp?

shadow grinder

First Grade
he goes great guns in QLd cup...he goes decent in first grade...hasnt had alot of time IN NRL mainly coming on with about 20 to go and playing hooker..or 5/8..he filled in once at halfback and did alright ....but im sure with an off season with bellamy and working more with hill he should be much better for the position...dont know bout leading us to a comp....but then agian orford hasnt done it ethier...

MONY

Juniors
i wouldnt go to souths for all the money in the world..... Anasta and Orford will take up a sh*t load of money and they expect to start a revival with fringe first graders in their squad. I dont think cronk could lead us to a premiership ever.

Tempo

Juniors
Now that Rauhihi has signed for us (Warrington) would you please pack a bag for Orford and send him over before the end of November 2005

Tempo said:
Now that Rauhihi has signed for us (Warrington) would you please pack a bag for Orford and send him over before the end of November 2005

LOL

There is actually a Suburb of Warrington called Orford.No sh*t because my family come from there.

The Punisher

Juniors
Billy the kid said:
LOL

There is actually a Suburb of Warrington called Orford.No sh*t because my family come from there.
Thats right there is, i live there, its very close to where Warrington play.

The Punisher said:
Thats right there is, i live there, its very close to where Warrington play.

Warrington is a Dirty word in My Vocabulary.

Fiddler's Ferry is yours and we will keep Penketh thanks.

Latest posts