What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organised meet-ups

St.John

Juniors
Hi guys,

I was thinking this may be a decent place to try to organise some fun times between the respective sets of fans who are descending on Aus.

There's talk of beach rugby over on rlfans, but purely drinking meetings would be popular, I'm sure! :D

If there seriously are fans heading to Sydney for the WC then you're all more than welcome to come along to a very unorganised touch day I run during each NRL offseason.

Usually, fans from various NRL clubs put together very poor touch footy teams and we congregate in Parramatta for a day and play some unorganised, very amatuerish touch footy until we pretty much can't walk.

It's mainly about getting together during the offseason, throwing a ball around and having a few drinks and you guys are more than welcome to come along.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we'll see what we can hook up.