What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin comes to WIN stadium (screenies)

Dragon

Coach
lol heres a pic by TVC which shows SOO being played at WIN stadium! How cool is that!

forwardpass.JPG

And a shocking day out for the Dragons...Vodka how could you! :(

fulltime.JPG

damn thats a good screenie! i live in wollongong and you can reconise everything there! you can see the libary building thing as well as that church and trees, etc

Dragon

Coach
Yeah me to Zoot. I recognised those buildings straight away. You can see the escarpment!

Looks wicked

miccle

Bench
:D Cheers TVC - how AWESOME does it look? Honestly, after looking at those screenies i'm not sure how people can get all antsy and mad about waiting another month or two!

shirkhan

Juniors
sweetttttt were did you get them from i have only one complaint that is just how they have the try thing how they dont show it all hope fully they do after the game but awsomeeeeeeeeee

Kasper

Bench
shirkhan said:
sweetttttt were did you get them from i have only one complaint that is just how they have the try thing how they dont show it all hope fully they do after the game but awsomeeeeeeeeee
he got them from the game....he has the game.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
KINGLING said:
shirkhan said:

:shock: :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry:

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
bunnies_boy said:
yer the grounds look really good.. on the left of luke burt in the other screenie is that lee hopkins?? :?

Which screenshot?

Check out Gols website. I think it may have been posted in another thread here too..

Anonymous

Juniors
KINGLING said:
shirkhan said:
KINGLING, you obviously just made that up. Was that to put doubt in people's minds?
As Dragon pointed out, the screen shot is from a site. There's lots of screen shots about.

btw Dragon, I saw the Kogarah Jubilee version when we visited HES and its awesome as well... great attention to detail. The developers went to each ground with cameras in hand... must have taken ages.

Mario

Juniors
Willow said:
KINGLING said:
shirkhan said:
KINGLING, you obviously just made that up. Was that to put doubt in people's minds?
As Dragon pointed out, the screen shot is from a site. There's lots of screen shots about.

Actually, Kingling is correct - VodkaCircle has been a beta tester for the game since last November.

HES and myself gave him the okay to take and release a few screenshots a couple of days ago.

Kasper

Bench
Willow said:
KINGLING said:
shirkhan said:

btw Dragon, I saw the Kogarah Jubilee version when we visited HES and its awesome as well... great attention to detail. The developers went to each ground with cameras in hand... must have taken ages.
Vodka took the shots and Gol put em on his site.

Anonymous

Juniors
Thats fine kingling but it looked like you were inferring that Dragon had the game - and this had the potential to stir things around a little. Perhaps a little more info in the post was required.
Glad its all been cleared up.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
TripleM said:
Just wondering.. accidental forward pass? Wonder how that happened looking at the pic..

How that happened was this.. I took that screenie from the replay of the forward pass. In the seconds after that shot was taken the ball goes forward and the receiver takes the forward pass and it gets pulled up.

Hope that makes sense :)

TripleM

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
TripleM said:
Just wondering.. accidental forward pass? Wonder how that happened looking at the pic..

How that happened was this.. I took that screenie from the replay of the forward pass. In the seconds after that shot was taken the ball goes forward and the receiver takes the forward pass and it gets pulled up.

Hope that makes sense :)

Cool, thats what I thought must have happened :)

Latest posts