What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Dragons Rated

Mr Saab

Referee
Saint 60 said:
Wheres Charlie Saab and his...Petro will kill Ryles sh*te ---
and his Lockyer stuff...did Darren play tonight?
Did Petro play?

i dont troll ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Chuck's sig:

Qld will win SOO 2-1..WRONG

lol. I guess that one wasn't a sure bet after all.

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Chuck's sig:

lol. I guess that one wasn't a sure bet after all.

did i say anywhere that 2-1 was a sure bet? I made a prediction and i was wrong.
Dont let facts get in the way of your posts willow.

Saint 60

Juniors
Much as you did with your sig>?

borat said:
You reckon Lockyer's attack is better? All Locky brought to last nights game was a second phase pass to Bowen which failed eveytime and a cross field bomb. I don't reckon they ever looked like scoring until it was all over.

The only time Qld scored...funny but that was when Johns came off....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
did i say anywhere that 2-1 was a sure bet? I made a prediction and i was wrong.
Dont let facts get in the way of your posts willow.
Did I say you said it was sure bet Charlie? Geez you Qlders are touchy after copping a thrashing.

Sure Charlie, you probably never said it was a sure bet - you just had in your sig file for months on end.
#-o

Mr Saab

Referee
Willow said:
Did I say you said it was sure bet Charlie? Geez you Qlders are touchy after copping a thrashing.

Sure Charlie, you probably never said it was a sure bet - you just had in your sig file for months on end.
#-o

yeah i have a sig that has predictions in it. So what? I put it all out there and am not one of those to come back and say " I told you brisbane would win...i told you"...its there to read in black and white.
You should know all about thrashings willow...your dragons copped plenty in the early rounds of 2005.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Charlie Saab said:
yeah i have a sig that has predictions in it. So what? I put it all out there and am not one of those to come back and say " I told you brisbane would win...i told you"...its there to read in black and white.
Deary me, such delusions of grandeur.
Here's a free tip mate; on this occasion, your 'prediction' sucked something awful.
Charlie Saab said:
You should know all about thrashings willow...your dragons copped plenty in the early rounds of 2005.
Ahh... the old Charlie Saab side step. When in doubt, change the subject... now that's one prediction we always can rely on.

You still sure you're not trolling here?

Queensland = done like a dinner.
Charlie Saab = sore loser.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
More bigotry and getting personal to boot. Very gratifying.

Are you still sure you're not trolling?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Lockyer will be Australian captain..Lockyer will be Australian captain..CORRECT
CharlieSaab is a big mouthed cane toad who should be feasting on humble pie: CORRECT

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hutty1986 said:
Lockyer will be Australian captain..Lockyer will be Australian captain..CORRECT
CharlieSaab is a big mouthed cane toad who should be feasting on humble pie: CORRECT
:lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Predicting Queensland to win 2-1.. sounds like you're the one who needs to do his homework

Mr Saab

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
Predicting Queensland to win 2-1.. sounds like you're the one who needs to do his homework

have you looked at your sig lately? sounds like you want to play with gasnier minus the lube

Mr Saab

Referee
Hutty1986 said:
:lol: Changing topics are we

no...its on topic about signatures and yours is pathetic.
Gas does fire up so you shouldnt have any problems with him

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think Charlie is jealous.

ooh-ah gas-n-ier
say ooh-ah gas-n-ier

You're right Lenny, it does get the blood pumping.

Saint 60

Juniors
Id say extremley jealous -
Support a decent club Charlie :)
You spend enuff time here

Get away from the banana benders

Latest posts