What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Kick Off Time

nick87

Coach
It's a problem.
Would it **** kill them to put Origin on at a more reasonable hour?
7pm kick off or even 7:30 would be ok.

I am sitting here at 8:20pm as a parent asking myself when the **** my son is going to be able to watch his first live origin game, start to finish, give this game will finish around 10pm, i cant see how i can keep my son up on a school night to that time, then calm him down after the game and get him to bed so he can get to school the following day.

10, 12? This is when he'll see his first origin game

That's pretty f**ked i reckon.

Diesel

Referee
Gotta agree with you, it he next tv deal that comes up the NRL needs to be in the driving seat, any kid under 10 most likely won't be watching this live to the end tonight.
My kids are still too young now so there's hope by the time they're into RL they'll see it at a decent time

nick87

Coach
My son is 7 months old btw so watching any football with genuine interest is years away, but it gives you a whole new perspective when you have kids, everything you do, you think about how it impacts them

I just cant see how at this kick off time he'll get to see Origin footy until he's in his teens, that's just piss poor for the game's pinnacle.