What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin minus Gould??? :-)

I refuse to watch 9 for the sole reason that they use Gould. The man just dribbles so much shit it's totally unbearable.
Yeah Jimster, like the player scores and gus says he’s a champion mom goat and the same player knocks on later and all of a sudden he’s a liability and has “always had problems with his handling.”

They are all guilty of it except Ruan Sims, she’s a genuine point of enlightenment. Hopefully she won’t turn into a mindless player expert over time.

Half of them sound like they’ve never watched a game yet alone played one. Sterlo is beyond help.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
Yeah Jimster, like the player scores and gus says he’s a champion mom goat and the same player knocks on later and all of a sudden he’s a liability and has “always had problems with his handling.”

They are all guilty of it except Ruan Sims, she’s a genuine point of enlightenment. Hopefully she won’t turn into a mindless player expert over time.

Half of them sound like they’ve never watched a game yet alone played one. Sterlo is beyond help.
Definitely agree re:Ruan. From the little I've seen of her I think shes doing a great job. As you said, I hope she doesn't become infected by the know-it-alls she works with.

Definitely agree re:Ruan. From the little I've seen of her I think shes doing a great job. As you said, I hope she doesn't become infected by the know-it-alls she works with.
Yeah, she actually analyses and tells you what’s going on in terms of team strategy not just what happened. Sees the game more holistically and doesn’t belt on aimlessly enjoying the sound of her own voice.

Canard

Immortal
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reports that Gould and Vautin may be absent from the commentary team for Origin. With these, and the GF, being the only games I can't watch on Kayo and therefore my only exposure to Gus, I am heartened by this news

I got excited when I read this, and whose ugly mug was the first thing to great me when I turned on the TV 2 weeks ago?

Phil "The Hidden Agenda" Gould

Coastbloke

Bench
The knobhead is on Twitter dangling the idea of a 5 match Origin series? He tells Mascord that the NRL wants no part of a 2021 WC. "A WC is the last thing the NRL is thinking about" quote unquote. But he thinks the game needs a 5 match Origin and no International football..ffs...