What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Osborne on footy show right now.

Glenn

First Grade
If Hayne leaves the club it won't be because another side has offered more money. :D
Will be having talks with Hayne and Wayne Bevis this week about securing Hayne.

Glenn

First Grade
Indeed for someone who has only been in the job a short time :cool:
Mentioned how well DA had been going given what he was given to work with.

mickdo

Coach
More importantly, he didn't have his foot in his mouth as a former CEO always used to

Eels Dude

Coach
It's becoming clear Fitgerald's dual role as CEO of the football and leagues club was even more of a conflict of interest than first thought and stood in the way of some ideas being implemented in the past.

mickdo

Coach
It's becoming clear Fitgerald's dual role as CEO of the football and leagues club was even more of a conflict of interest than first thought and stood in the way of some ideas being implemented in the past.

I think it was more of a case of him having been there too long, made too many enemies and cronies, and closing off the club to new ideas and opportunities. Good riddance.

Eels Dude

Coach
I think it was more of a case of him having been there too long, made too many enemies and cronies, and closing off the club to new ideas and opportunities. Good riddance.

Well the fact he kept going on about the Pokie tax, and not even attempting to improve memberships to the football club, instead targeting people to join the leagues club. He also kept going on about the salary cap being so high. He was more worried about finances in the game rather than improving Parramatta.

ElectricEel

Juniors
Indeed for someone who has only been in the job a short time :cool:
Mentioned how well DA had been going given what he was given to work with.

Going well like Fitzy did in his early years. Got us some Premiership wins, remember? Only problem was, he stayed too long.

DA is doing a great job with what hes got. He is a smart coach, although some on here who know bugger all wanted to condemn him up to last week.

lewiscook

Juniors
DA is doing a great job with what hes got. He is a smart coach, although some on here who know bugger all wanted to condemn him up to last week.

Bloody oath,
DA along with Paul Osbourne are going to be the best things that ever happen at Parra.

Snoochies

First Grade
From an outsiders point of view (Brissy boy), there is absolutely no reason for the local Parra supporters not to turn upto home games now. In a matter of weeks, the place has had a huge kick up the arse and man am I proud to proclaim to everyone I'm a Parra supporter.
You guys must repay the good deeds done in the last couple weeks and get out to their games and cheer the boys on for a huge run home.
Is there any other team at the moment who could beat St George, my friends, we are that team, we are the form team of the comp and it's been a long time coming but we are here!!!Thankyou DA, thankyou Mr Osborne and thankyou THE MIGHTY EELS!!!!!

Sorry, have a tear now but I am one freakin proud Eels fan!!!!!! Go Parra!!!!:thumb

strider

Post Whore
Ossie is a breath of fresh air - he jokes around and has fun - they showed him mucking arounf with peter mortimer putting a parra jacket on him last night .... those vibes can only be great for the players - a more business oriented person (not saying he doesn't have business sense, but someone who is all about business) would give off much more serious energy - but I reckon the players would feel good seeing ossie having fun around the place ... its no different to a normal job really - if you see the top-most boss of your company having fun, it makes you feel good about where you are