What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
unfortunately preseason in the nfl is now the first few weeks of the season due to restrictive training and hold outs. if we can't beat seattle this week then i'll start worrying

Pazza

First Grade
unfortunately preseason in the nfl is now the first few weeks of the season due to restrictive training and hold outs. if we can't beat seattle this week then i'll start worrying

The nfl is turning into a unwatchable product.

T.S Quint

Coach

Well, we couldn't beat f**king Arizona ffs!
Seattle is at least playing somewhat decent football. We do have a history of starting slow and taking off after about 6 weeks into the season. I'm hoping this is the case here.

f**k, you know our luck is not great this year when even our kicker goes down with an injury.

T.S Quint

Coach

New York Jets sack Saleh.

Rodgers finger prints all over this .

The Jets have been more competitive then recent years.

Sack Saleh but not Hackett. Lol, yep that's all Rodgers. Keeps his buddy around despite their offence looking trash.

I'm hoping John Lynch is on the phone to Saleh right now offering him his old defensive coordinator role in SF again. Lord knows we could use him right now. Defence has been suspect since Demeco Ryans left for Denver.

Latest posts