What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Anyone bought a new Hoody?

Ttime

Juniors
I have a great one with the coat of arms on the back, black and a zip up with SSFC on the front in black stitch
It has the Aboriginal people on it and harbour bridge as well if my memory serves me correct.

thomas10do

Juniors
-5 this morning bloody water pipes froze. Lovely weather:(

Im looking forward to warm change up in Syd this weekend

on that note, the new district hoodies seem A LOT thicker than ones from previous years. am not complaining right now.

Zigwaa

Bench
Hmm... you blokes are twisting my rubber arm. If I do get one I'll have to keep it a secret from the mrs.

Hang on, light bulb, she has a birthday coming up and I might get it for her and it not fit ala Homer Simpson bowling ball!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hmm... you blokes are twisting my rubber arm. If I do get one I'll have to keep it a secret from the mrs.

Hang on, light bulb, she has a birthday coming up and I might get it for her and it not fit ala Homer Simpson bowling ball!

now jerkface, you know that tells me that she wears the pants in your house...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You don't have to be Sigmund Frued to work that out. To be posting in another teams forum in a thread about that teams "Hoodys" is as lonely as it gets hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

good point.. and we know there's a heap of entertainment value in lonely people...

i'll get channel 9 to scratch "the farmer wants a wife" and replace it with "the troll wants a wench"..

should easily be a gold logie winner next year..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I tried to give this drop kick the benefit of the doubt.

before or after you swore black & blue that the rabbits had a team in 2001?

but.. back on topic...

zigwaa - you shouldn't have to hide your team love from mrs zigwaa.. it should be part & parcel of the wedding vows...

hell, mrs muzby knew the conditions before she signed up..

but.. back on topic...

zigwaa - you shouldn't have to hide your team love from mrs zigwaa.. it should be part & parcel of the wedding vows...

Hey shit for brains,there was team in 2001 they played a couple of games at Redfern,they just did not play in the NRL.

but.. back on topic...

Mods,please ban this merkin.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hey shit for brains,there was team in 2001 they played a couple of games at Redfern,they just did not play in the NRL.

now now.. no need to insult... you're allowed to admit you stuffed up.. don't make me bring out the conversation trail again...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
who gives a f**k.

nobody else but you...

now.. if you stopped simply insulting me everytime you see me pop up, you wouldn't be having these hissy fits..

as i've said before, if you don't like me, just put me on ignore.. very simple..

now have a bex and a good lie down...

nobody else but you...

now.. if you stopped simply insulting me everytime you see me pop up, you wouldn't be having these hissy fits..

as i've said before, if you don't like me, just put me on ignore.. very simple..

now have a bex and a good lie down...

No,f**kwits like you bag this great club and its supporters out on the main forum,then come over here trying to play both sides.Why the f**k are you here anyway? You add zilch content and hijack threads.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why the f**k are you here anyway?

A) a bunnies supporter on the main forum has been going on and on about his new souths hoodie.. I see this thread pop up so i thought i'd take a look and see what all the fuss is about..

B) it's a public rugby league forum and i'm a league fan..

A) a bunnies supporter on the main forum has been going on and on about his new souths hoodie.. I see this thread pop up so i thought i'd take a look and see what all the fuss is about..

B) it's a public rugby league forum and i'm a league fan..

Your are not a Souths fan,you contribute shit.Your memory must be failing you,go back on the main forum and have a look at the untold amount of crap you have written about Souths.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your are not a Souths fan,you contribute shit.Your memory must be failing you,go back on the main forum and have a look at the untold amount of crap you have written about Souths.

Well aware that i'm not a souths fan, althogh thanks for reminding me..

I'm sorry that you seem to have taken to heart the pisstake thread on the main forum, hoowever please note that i have the decency not to come here and try anything similar..