What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

84 Baby

Referee
If we don’t put at least 12 on Nepal, we’ll just be making up the numbers at World Cup and will be bundled out in straight sets again

strider

Post Whore
Legit? ... or a fake?

I also believe 3 Mediterranean Descendants kicked penalties.
And 2 white honkys

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's relevant in the sense that f**kwits are already making an issue of it. Maybe they should've reported that. Agreed though that a teenager shouldn't have been under that much pressure to take the fifth penalty. Poor little merkin was shattered.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Legit? ... or a fake?

I also believe 3 Mediterranean Descendants kicked penalties.
And 2 white honkys
I think the angle of the story was the racist trolling that flowed after England lost the shootout, but the work experience idiot who wrote the headline f**ked it totally.

It almost reads like they left it up to AI to write the story. Do newsrooms do that yet ?

strider

Post Whore
I dont know what they claimed, but I wouldnt be surprised if a media company has their social media interaction automated .... its the kind of thing they dont want to have people double editing .... so i wouldnt entirely discount something computer related.

Gronk

Staff member
Curious why the England manager attempts to shift racism to people "abroad".

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont know what they claimed, but I wouldnt be surprised if a media company has their social media interaction automated .... its the kind of thing they dont want to have people double editing .... so i wouldnt entirely discount something computer related.

Media companies, no

But people claiming to support them, well you've heard of bots right ? Not sure about Rupert but nothing would surprise when tapping phones is an MO to get a story

Trump is a huge fan of Russian bots, hung enough shit on Hilary to get him over the line.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Media companies, no

But people claiming to support them, well you've heard of bots right ? Not sure about Rupert but nothing would surprise when tapping phones is an MO to get a story

Trump is a huge fan of Russian bots, hung enough shit on Hilary to get him over the line.
You think the Russian bots took advantage of mail-in voting?

84 Baby

Referee
Absolutely. It’s irrelevant and disgusting. What is relevant is that the stupid English coach allowed 3 of his youngest players to take the last 3 penalties with a 19 year old taking the last one.
The stupider decision was to try and park the bus for 89 mins in a final.
That said Chielleni should’ve been red carded. Might not have changed result but

84 Baby

Referee
Was about to say how wasn’t that a high boot by Mabil when Boyle doubles it up!
China have definitely front loaded their effort. Absolutely gassed and it’s only 30 minutes in