What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Suity

Do you reckon the Wanderers will go into the game with a 6-4-1 structure or a 3-3-5?

Regards
Gary

firstly, there are no such structures an secondly they add up to 10 because its a given that every team has a keeper at 1

most likely structure is a 4,2,3,1

Suitman

Post Whore
Strides,

This might determine how many turn up to the GF.

Category
Cat A
Cat B
Cat C & Active Area
Adult
$115.00
$85.00
$55.00
Concession/Child*
$55.00
$45.00
$30.00
Family*
$285.00
$215.00
$140.00 (not available in Active Area)

strider

Post Whore
what's an "Active Area" .... does that mean the seats where you don't watch the game? :lol:

pricey ... but its a GF I guess ... if they wanna be up there with the big sports in australia then i guess they can charge the same

Suitman

Post Whore
what's an "Active Area" .... does that mean the seats where you don't watch the game? :lol:

For 30 seconds, yes. :) It's the section where you are expected to sing and chant. Flags and tifos may block your view and flares may cause breathing discomfort :x. Basically, you are expected to be active.

pricey ... but its a GF I guess ... if they wanna be up there with the big sports in australia then i guess they can charge the same

Pretty much. The GF is a good money earner for the FFA. They just want to make sure they don't price supporters out of the game.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
They should make the "active area" cost the most.... after all that's where all the passion is. :sarcasm:

strider

Post Whore
they were some sweet goals too .... do you think we can convert a few of these merkins to be aussies so we can score some goals in international soccer

fish eel

Immortal
Wanderers might have a bandwagon, but all the Mariners have is a little rick shaw.

Next year, the Wanderers will have more season ticket holders than the Mariners have total people going to a game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Wanderers might have a bandwagon, but all the Mariners have is a little rick shaw.

Next year, the Wanderers will have more season ticket holders than the Mariners have total people going to a game.

do you have crystal balls fishy ?

fish eel

Immortal
do you have crystal balls fishy ?

What's the Mariners average crowd?

You could onl get a bit over 10k to the game on the weekend.

Wanderers have 7000 ticketed members currently.

They'll have over 10,000 next year.

That's more than the average Mariners home crowd, no?

Mariners supporters are so weak they have to shut half the friggin ground for the ACL. What an embarrassment to Australian football. Be good to see Parramatta Stadium full for those games next year.

Gronk

Staff member
I watched an U17's game yesterday in my local park. Brilliant control by the kids who played it hard and fast.

Not one dive in the game.

Are you there David Gallop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts