What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

I was up on the Central Coast today, lots of signs up wishing the Mariners well in last night's final.

Even Ploddy the Dinosaur by the freeway was decked out with a Mariners message.

1716720114968.png

China's defence is very good, always seem to have their midfielders tracking back and any Matilda who's getting the ball ends up surrounded by multiple red shirts.

I don't think there's any argument that China was the better side tonight, and it's good for the Matilda's to have a tough work out before the Olympics.

A couple of good quality goals after the break by the Matildas.

The first choice XI is pretty good quality, and will draw some confidence for the Olympics from what is looking like a win against a quality defensive opponent here.

King-Gutho94

Coach
And the ARL are still struggling to sell out the jewel in the crown on Wednesday night.
It's a cracking game tonight.
How much were tickets I assume they weren't even half of what you would be paying on Wednesday.

Paying $300 ticket for an origin in Sydney is a NO for me. Especially with work the next day. The NRL take the piss at times.

I would only go to origin interstate when your actually on holidays and make it a 4-5 day trip out of it to justify going.

Plus Accor is a shit venue I hate going too.

Dark Corner

Juniors
And the ARL are still struggling to sell out the jewel in the crown on Wednesday night.
It's a cracking game tonight.
You love putting the NRL not the ARL while s A-League not doing very well despite how popular the Ladies National Soccer team bandwagon at the moment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it's being held in a court of arbitration, not a court of law.

It sounds like a test run for the big one with the 116 changes being heard in November.

Latest posts