What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Australia's next top model - Shock!!

Avenger

Immortal
I have seen some stuff ups on television but never have I seen anything like this. On the live Australia's next top model show Sarah Murdoch the host announces live via her earpiece that Kelsey is Australia's next top model. The cheering starts, streamers all over the place, the parents of the winner begin to cry. The winner gives a speech...... Then Sarah Murdoch says, "OMG there has been a mistake Amanda is the winner. It was fed to me wrong. I am so sorry. I feel sick." :o:o:shock::shock:

There is dumb silence in the crowd. One of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. Serves Fox8 right for allowing viewers to vote until the very last second.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
funniest thing is ..... avenger watches Australia's Next Top Model :lol:

but yeah - that sounds pretty funny .... i'll have to check out the youtube clip when it comes up

fish eel

Immortal

but yeah - that sounds pretty funny .... i'll have to check out the youtube clip when it comes up

Thats our big tough conservative balkan :lol:

Avenger

Immortal

Mate it was worth it. Sarah Murdoch looked like she wanted to vomit.

Hellsy

Immortal
AAAAHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I don't have Fox but I'll be gladly waiting for the news tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
Hey I know that model Emma Balfour.

I didn't know she was a catwalk model until I saw her on ANTM as a judge.

She looks plain w/o makeup and stuff but then she is 40.