What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - celebrity crushes

Hope Solo.
585717962-e1470282193857.jpg

She's a keeper.
<boom-tish>

Crush

Coach
Keanu Reeves.
Keanu Reeves is a true rockstar.
I met him in 2002 when he was filming The Matrix 2. I was working at a restaurant called Bel Mondo in the rocks and the chef Stafano Manfredi told him he'd make him spaghetti bolognese if he came back.
Keanu became a regular during his time in Sydney and was an absolute legend of a bloke, laid back and polite.
Good crush!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Once upon a time, it used to be Avril Lavigne.

Then, I became old(er).

While heading to Kogarah Oval via Town Hall one day, I made a spontaneous decision to buy Ms. Lavigne a Pearson’s Florists’ Heart of Gold deluxe package which comprised 12 long stem red roses and a bottle of Moët. For something a little bit extra, I included a pair of SGI footy socks (as they’re red and white, and she’s Canadian, I thought they would appeal), a jar of Vegemite and VB t-shirt.

These were delivered to Nova radio station as I knew in advance that she had an interview there one afternoon.

Yes, Avril did receive the items and was reportedly “very happy” about them.

The things we do,

Fast forward more than a decade, my tastes have been refined to the lovely lasses at Fox Sports News.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Once upon a time, it used to be Avril Lavigne.

Then, I became old(er).

While heading to Kogarah Oval via Town Hall one day, I made a spontaneous decision to buy Ms. Lavigne a Pearson’s Florists’ Heart of Gold deluxe package which comprised 12 long stem red roses and a bottle of Moët. For something a little bit extra, I included a pair of SGI footy socks (as they’re red and white, and she’s Canadian, I thought they would appeal), a jar of Vegemite and VB t-shirt.

These were delivered to Nova radio station as I knew in advance that she had an interview there one afternoon.

Yes, Avril did receive the items and was reportedly “very happy” about them.

The things we do,

Fast forward more than a decade, my tastes have been refined to the lovely lasses at Fox Sports News.
Lara Pitt is a Dragons supporter too so needless to say patient.

Latest posts