What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Its true. She is a very good shepherd ..... speak and the masses will obey.
And its not just little girls/women. There were pleny of middle aged types who jump on a bandwagon and get into her while she is touring. We live in the times of showing how cool you are to everyone else.
You guys are acting like music artists have never taken a side. Did you ever see pictures of Woodstock ? There is only outrage bc she put her hand up for the other lady. Otherwise, if it was for him, she would be like the taco girl and everyone would be cheering.

images (4).jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
I’m not a bully mate, I’m just how the world used to be, when it was normal.
You're a bully when in the middle of a discussion, you go after me. Saying I have "lost my balls" and "I'm a soft cock".

Keep your cool or walk away.

I deal with professional bullies 9-5 30+ years and you are a rank amateur.

strider

Post Whore
You guys are acting like music artists have never taken a side. Did you ever see pictures of Woodstock ? There is only outrage bc she put her hand up for the other lady. Otherwise, if it was for him, she would be like the taco girl and everyone would be cheering.

View attachment 94177
No im not .... im just saying she is very good at it and even has the mummies on side .... plenty of pulling power to have on your side. ... im giving them credit in herding the sheep ... both sides try, Dems/US liberals have always done well with star power.

Avenger

Immortal
You're a bully when in the middle of a discussion, you go after me. Saying I have "lost my balls" and "I'm a soft cock".

Keep your cool or walk away.

I deal with professional bullies 9-5 30+ years and you are a rank amateur.
You must be a victim because you’re lashing out like a whining bitch.

Gronk

Staff member
You must be a victim because you’re lashing out like a whining bitch

Intimidation and standover doesn't strengthen an argument. It just shows everyone that you are running scared. It highlights that it's you who are insecure.

You might think that it's a sign of strength to push people around, but the strongest people stand up for others and say no more. And on RUOK? week, when we think about youth suicide and recall it's our greatest killer, above even car accidents, remember that it's attitudes like yours that contribute towards those kids struggling with gender identity.

I just have a problem with her promoting kids to have the freedom to take on their parents in court and cut their balls off.

BTW, Gender reassignment surgery is not legal in Australia. As for the USA where Trump said "Tommy is going to school and coming home having had surgery". Well that's BS too. Of course it f**king is.