What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Yeah my secret is out. You want me to arrange a meeting for you ?

49f35ab85f807058d643b7bbe9b52253
Is that guy gonna beat strider to death?

hindy111

Post Whore
When my Dad was in his early 20's (so in the 1950s), Kerry Packer ran up the back of him in his fancy car. Kerry gave him his card and said that he would fix whatever damage he caused.

Dad took him on his word and contacted his office a day or two later. Kerry not only fixed the damaged panels, but put new tyres on his shit box and gave it a full service.

That's all I got. Don't think it will get you on the golf course, sorry.

Sounds like a fabricated story. In other words a fib, bullshit,made up, fiction, not true.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When my Dad was in his early 20's (so in the 1950s), Kerry Packer ran up the back of him in his fancy car. Kerry gave him his card and said that he would fix whatever damage he caused.

Dad took him on his word and contacted his office a day or two later. Kerry not only fixed the damaged panels, but put new tyres on his shit box and gave it a full service.

That's all I got. Don't think it will get you on the golf course, sorry.
Maybe @Avenger can hook me up.

hindy111

Post Whore
Go f**k yourself. I hope both my Dad and KP haunt you from their graves. :arrow_right:

Photos or it didn't happen.

Look sometimes people think things happen when they have boring lives.You most likely saw a doco on KP and are confused what is reality or dreams.
Go have a rest.