What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
TBH i don't even know his real name. Look for him on the big sheet below the line. He'll get some votes I'm sure. I'll go out on a limb and say he'll get 111.
You seem to be quite adept at finding his videos in tweets.... you obviously have a bit of a fixation ..... stalker .... maybe your wife left his twitter channel on your phone while driving down the driveway

Incorrect

Coach
You seem to be quite adept at finding his videos in tweets.... you obviously have a bit of a fixation ..... stalker .... maybe your wife left his twitter channel on your phone while driving down the driveway
The defence will respond.....

the phantom menace

First Grade
NSW LNP caught out desperately trying a dirty trick...

In an embarrassing development for the Liberals late on Friday, the independent Parliamentary Budget Office issued an extraordinary statement complaining that its work had been misrepresented, and the Liberal Party had failed to correct the error.

The Liberals have campaigned heavily on the state government’s economic credentials, accusing Labor of axing key projects from WestInvest, the fund established from the sale of WestConnex.

However, the independent office was scathing of the Liberals’ take on its costings, saying the party misrepresented the PBO and wrongly quoted it as the party’s source for the claim that “Labor have cut more than $2 billion from the WestInvest Fund”.

hindy111

Post Whore

Maybe he wants to do it with him.

Gronk

Staff member
Talk about fixated.

Gronk

Staff member
Do i get to go for the conversion now?

Serious. How many vids of his have you posted? .... as twiz said, you are giving him plenty of air time
You mean the 20 people that read this thread ?

What I’m sensing out if this is your lame attempt to intimidate me away from posting stuff - in the politics and current affairs thread. Why would you care ? Well it’s either you’re just plain old stalking for LOLs or you have a vested interest in the topic.

Anyway, it’s not only Guru who is claiming pre-poll election dodginess. Fellow crazy Craig Kelly is reading from the same playbook.

strider

Post Whore
You mean the 20 people that read this thread ?

What I’m sensing out if this is your lame attempt to intimidate me away from posting stuff - in the politics and current affairs thread. Why would you care ? Well it’s either you’re just plain old stalking for LOLs or you have a vested interest in the topic.

Anyway, it’s not only Guru who is claiming pre-poll election dodginess. Fellow crazy Craig Kelly is reading from the same playbook.

Yeah i am stalking someone who keeps putting something infront of my face on a forum i frequent.

What vested interest do you think i have? I literally had no idea of the guys existence until you repeatedly posted him on this forum.

Ive already said a while back i think its a bit sad actively getting a kick out of making fun of someone who appears to have a loose grip on reality and is likely in drugs.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah i am stalking someone who keeps putting something infront of my face on a forum i frequent.

What vested interest do you think i have? I literally had no idea of the guys existence until you repeatedly posted him on this forum.

Ive already said a while back i think it’s a bit sad actively getting a kick out of making fun of someone who appears to have a loose grip on reality and is likely in drugs.
What’s just as sad is the poor impressionable merkins that might take him seriously. Gronk that is, not Guru.