What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

I was asked by a moderator (through the message feature) to provide sources that Andrew O'Keefe and Michael Slater each have bipolar - because they believed this wasn't true.

Here are the sources, in their own words to court and/or judges findings - pretty solid you'd have to agree.

O'Keefe: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...on-mental-health-grounds-20210625-p584ay.html

Slater: https://www.news.com.au/sport/crick...d/news-story/39af7d1e0e90c7963f01734f4e38915c

Could my deleted original post please be restored now? Many thanks 🙏

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was asked by a moderator (through the message feature) to provide sources that Andrew O'Keefe and Michael Slater each have bipolar - because they believed this wasn't true.

Here are the sources, in their own words to court and/or judges findings - pretty solid you'd have to agree.

O'Keefe: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...on-mental-health-grounds-20210625-p584ay.html

Slater: https://www.news.com.au/sport/crick...d/news-story/39af7d1e0e90c7963f01734f4e38915c

Could my deleted original post please be restored now? Many thanks 🙏
Your original post can be re-instated but your public flogging in Martin Place will still proceed as originally planned.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The USA told Israel that if they fire at Iran, then they are on their own. So I'm going with no ?

Classic case of f**k around and find out for that Netanyahu bloke.
Israel would wipe the floor with Iran. Iran are counting on the US wanting another war to kick off less than anyone else.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes and I told you all this last year. If Trump doesn't come in and Biden is re elected world war 3 is on.
Trump is the only guy who can calm this situation down.
Please lord let him get in for the peace of the world
Trump will guarantee peace by abandoning US allies to China and Russia.

Gronk

Staff member
Trump will guarantee peace by abandoning US allies to China and Russia.
We all know that Trump prefers Nationalism, but how is he guaranteeing peace with isolationist politics by abandoning NATO (letting Russia take as much of Ukraine as it wants) and potentially letting China take Taiwan ?

Also, he could potentially have the codes by Jan, so peace in the middle east ? Nah.

Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital (he moved the embassy?) overturning years of US policy of a two state solution, marked an absolute turning point in the peace process between Israel and Palestine. Jerusalem was the key stone to a final peace settlement. Trump’s announcement was met with cheers on the Israeli side and condemnation by brown people. The world rolled their eyes.

I just don’t see how being Putin’s cuck, Xi’s eshay and Israel’s femboy is going to lead to world peace.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We all know that Trump prefers Nationalism, but how is he guaranteeing peace with isolationist politics by abandoning NATO (letting Russia take as much of Ukraine as it wants) and potentially letting China take Taiwan ?

Also, he could potentially have the codes by Jan, so peace in the middle east ? Nah.

Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital (he moved the embassy?) overturning years of US policy of a two state solution, marked an absolute turning point in the peace process between Israel and Palestine. Jerusalem was the key stone to a final peace settlement. Trump’s announcement was met with cheers on the Israeli side and condemnation by brown people. The world rolled their eyes.

I just don’t see how being Putin’s cuck, Xi’s eshay and Israel’s femboy is going to lead to world peace.
Because Ukraine and Taiwan will roll over without US support. Wars occur when bullies meet resistance. Peace occurs when bullies get their way. This is why peace is a false god.

As for Jerusalem, Palestine isn't a legit state. It's a refugee camp that should be in Jordan or the Sinai. The Jewish people need somewhere they can be safe. Even Europe and Australia don't offer that any more.

Gronk

Staff member
Because Ukraine and Taiwan will roll over without US support. Wars occur when bullies meet resistance. Peace occurs when bullies get their way. This is why peace is a false god.

As for Jerusalem, Palestine isn't a legit state. It's a refugee camp that should be in Jordan or the Sinai. The Jewish people need somewhere they can be safe. Even Europe and Australia don't offer that any more.
Ah so peace on earth is letting bullies do what they like. So Russia, China and Israel can just muscle their way around and the smaller countries or countries with less military clout just acquiesce.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ah so peace on earth is letting bullies do what they like. So Russia, China and Israel can just muscle their way around and the smaller countries or countries with less military clout just acquiesce.

Why do you even bother replying?
Seriously?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What don't you understand? If nobody tries to stop them it will occur peacefully.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
a nothing burger where 7 people died thanks to the orange man

hate to see you view of a something burger
So who do you blame for the BLM deaths?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
you're deflecting Pooh Bear
I couldn't read your article because it's paywalled so I don't know if seven people actually died because of Trump. But you're the one who blamed him, so that's obviously your point. How did Trump kill them? I remember one woman was shot dead by a cop and some clowns took souvenirs. It's not really what an insurrection looks like. Trust me, I've been involved in a few.