What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Why because they have beef with the nordic countries and are being bitchy in their blocking of NATO inclusion ?

Petty politics does not belong in the conversation that involves an unhinged superpower randomly threatening to nuke anyone who frustrates their brutal invasion of a border country.

Hey, maybe there’s more to it and it runs deeper than petty politics? Let’s examine that.

So when Sweden stopped selling arms to Turkey after they invaded Syria, who did they turn to ? I wonder who it is and if they owe some allegiance?

If Turkey are pro-Russian why are they in NATO?

It doesn’t seem to follow Gronky.

Gronk

Staff member

Eelogical

Referee
So, the broadcasting media blackout for political advertising comes into effect at midnight tonight. Sadly, this enthralling, riveting and captivating election campaign is about to enter it's death throes phase. The genius minds that are the driving force behind the respective advertising strategies have dug deep into the well of.....mediocrity. 'It's not my job' and 'a hole in the budget' are commercials for the ages. Ones that rival Clive Palmer from 2019. Thank f**k they will be gone within hours.

Incorrect

Coach
If Labor cant win this they may aswell give up .... surely its done and dusted
I would contend they were in a stronger position last time and lost, so maybe not time to completely give up if they lose again....but yeah, time for some serious introspection if they f**k it up again....

Latest posts