What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
ok - independents not greens ...... like i said, they likely won't get 47 outright
Well that’s Australian politics. The libs have a supply agreement with the Nats and labor with the greens. When NSW labor come to an agreement with the greens (and they will) they will then hold 50 seats vs Coalition 32 seats. Six remaining indie seats can vote as they please.

the phantom menace

First Grade
^ "Not since the 1920 Kalgoorlie by-election has a sitting government won a seat from an opposition in a by-election."

Dutton is truly f**ked with no hope... the knives will be out very soon. But do the recently defeated federal LNP even have anyone else left that could possibly lead them?

Gronk

Staff member
I confess that I am not as technologically across this as some of you, so I will post this as an interested agnostic, keen to hear feedback on feasibility.

Is this a game changer or is the EU just caving in to industry pressure ?

PS yes, the merkin from Car Wow, is a bit of a twit. So look beyond that and focus on the info.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we've known here for ages that gravity is a pretty powerful thing

its been well discussed in detail

Gronk

Staff member
f**k me drunk. When the yanks thump the desk demanding their 2nd amendment rights something something.

Sound on loud.