What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's weird for mine that these RWNJs will support a convicted rapist, felon and suspected pedophile as their leader. To me that says more about them than Trump.

Trump has the ability to entertain a crowd and capture their attention, mostly those who just want some one to follow and they go balls deep in their support as long as they can carry around their penis extensions as a badge of honour.

Not much has changed in that country since the wild west days.

JokerEel

Coach
It's weird for mine that these RWNJs will support a convicted rapist, felon and suspected pedophile as their leader. To me that says more about them than Trump.

Trump has the ability to entertain a crowd and capture their attention, mostly those who just want some one to follow and they go balls deep in their support as long as they can carry around their penis extensions as a badge of honour.

Not much has changed in that country since the wild west days.

Right Wing and Left Wing are both f**ked as they support Trump or Biden.

Here’s you sharing your vast experience of war movies again!
No, it was just a throwaway line...

Fishing Reeling In GIF by Yung Bae

Mental health is a big part of screening at recruitment, and they neither want people with mental illness nor do they want loners. But these types might be overrepresented in the kind of people knocked back by Western militaries.
Very true. I'm well aware of the range of psychological services provided via the Department of Defence....

I’ll stick with the facts thanks. This guy gave his money to the Democrats and then fired at the Republican presidential candidate.
But you missed out the middle fact that, that he a registered as a Republican voter.
But it’s nice to know his “motive remains unclear”. Maybe he thought shooting Trump in the head would help his campaign.
There's a lot of maybes... maybe he just wanted to show those who reportedly wouldn't let him on the school rifle team because he was a bad shot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Right Wing and Left Wing are both f**ked as they support Trump or Biden.

yeah, most things they do in that country is based on whether they are left or right leaning, very political country

333 million people and these 2 are the best they could come up with