What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Unlikely Trump will debate any of them.
BNyo46.gif

You think Trump is scared of Kamala's intellect? Omg

Oh dear. Imagine being "brainwashed by so many people from another country". +6 Emerson seems too lenient. +13 Rasmussen is about right to happen again if they debate.

The most hilarious thing to watch about Gronk and left wing America is they can't actually concede that Trump is actually intelligent. The portrayal of him is actually better suited to Kamala, who Biden would wipe the floor with in a debate with all his faculties. He didn't make his money by being beautiful like a Kardashian or gain his power the way Kamala did.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk every time I turn on Fox News for one minute there is an African American on the show. Garbage source

I can find numerous others without even knowing who they are.

Maybe you need to ask yourself why the ABC is so white with permanent on-air presenters, since you see the world through race. There is slim pickings.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
I hope Biden is okay, a bit strange to not wait until he was better to front the media after commiting to continue running only hours earlier before a written statement. The establishment railroaded him, that's the only way you can spin it even without conspiracies.
Forced to be a one term president by the same forces Trump talks about.

"CEDRIC RICHMOND: I want to be crystal clear. He's made a decision. And that decision is to accept the nomination, and run for reelection, win reelection. And I think that there are those out there that need to hear it again, that he made a decision, he's going to be the candidate, he's going to be the next president."

Seems his wish only hours before the written statement was to stay. A bit disturbing either way. Kamala just can't take a no to more power. Hung the guy out to dry and didn't respect his wishes.

Discuss

I hope Biden is okay, a bit strange to not wait until he was better to front the media after commiting to continue running only hours earlier before a written statement. The establishment railroaded him, that's the only way you can spin it even without conspiracies.
This move was highly predicted weeks (even months) ago, and has been stage managed to an inch of its life.

The focus now isn't so much on his speech about not running, but will be much more about her speech at the conference, accepting the vacated endorsement to run against Trump.

Yes Trump, the one whose ear wound didn't even require a stitch, but insisted on wearing his outsized ear bandage costume instead of a subtle flesh-coloured bandaid...

TheRam

Coach
I like Dutton but Trump won't be good for the rest of the world (good for America though). However it will be sweet to see the reactions of people who spent the past eight years demonising deplorable Trump voters.

I kind of think stopping the wars that are going on now is kinda gunna be good for the rest of the world.

Gronk

Staff member
Residents mate. I don’t care about blow ins.

The backpackers example was to meant to highlight the misnomer applied to where I live.

Jewish religion accounts for 12% in the last census in Woollahra Council.

Over 50% have no religion. Then:

Roman Catholic
Anglican
Jewish
Ortho

Waverley Council is less with less than 10%.

===================

The jewish population in the eastern suburbs is about as equal to Greek Orthodox in Sutherland Shire Council. Do you identify as a Greek ? No, as it's about as ridiculous as you asking if I wear a silly jew hat.

Avenger

Immortal
The backpackers example was to meant to highlight the misnomer applied to where I live.

Jewish religion accounts for 12% in the last census in Woollahra Council.

Over 50% have no religion. Then:

Roman Catholic
Anglican
Jewish
Ortho

Waverley Council is less with less than 10%.

===================

The jewish population in the eastern suburbs is about as equal to Greek Orthodox in Sutherland Shire Council. Do you identify as a Greek ? No, as it's about as ridiculous as you asking if I wear a silly jew hat.

No it’s not. Don’t make shit up about the Shire. Since the riots of 2005 we have become more united and are the last blue bastion of Liberals on the coast. And there is no chance there are as many Greeks in the Shire as there are Jewish people in the east.

I actually like the Jews. They are funny and can take the piss out of themselves. I’d rather live in the East than Lakemba. That demographic can’t take a joke.

Gronk

Staff member
No it’s not. Don’t make shit up about the Shire. Since the riots of 2005 we have become more united and are the last blue bastion of Liberals on the coast. And there is no chance there are as many Greeks in the Shire as there are Jewish people in the east.

I actually like the Jews. They are funny and can take the piss out of themselves. I’d rather live in the East than Lakemba. That demographic can’t take a joke.
Yeah nah, I provided you with sources from the census. So you're making shit up. Deal with it.

TBH I don't really care about what religion my neighbours are. It's about as as random as them liking NRL, Rugby, Golf, Football or the arts more. Who cares ? Judging on what's in their overflowed recycle bin after they fill mine up on garbo night, fine red wine and lot's of it is their actual preferred religion.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Trump's entire campaign strategy has been built on his opponent being too old. What's he going to talk about now?
He is a weapons grade shit talker. He handled Hillary, why would he have any trouble with these others? The only candidate without a weakness is the one who’s not a career politician.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Just like Albo's promise of lowering your electricity bill, more lies, more spin

"New homes short of meeting the federal government’s 1.2 million new homes target by mid-2029.

By the end of the 2029 financial year, total dwelling completions are now expected to total 940,000 — 22 per cent lower than what’s been set in the National Housing Accord."

www.realestate.com.au/news/housing-crisis-australia-forecast-to-have-a-260000-new-home-shortfall-by-mid2029

It's time for the Adults in the room to return to power!

*Sips Islay*
Cheers!