What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope Biden is okay, a bit strange to not wait until he was better to front the media after commiting to continue running only hours earlier before a written statement. The establishment railroaded him, that's the only way you can spin it even without conspiracies.
Forced to be a one term president by the same forces Trump talks about.

"CEDRIC RICHMOND: I want to be crystal clear. He's made a decision. And that decision is to accept the nomination, and run for reelection, win reelection. And I think that there are those out there that need to hear it again, that he made a decision, he's going to be the candidate, he's going to be the next president."

Seems his wish only hours before the written statement was to stay. A bit disturbing either way. Kamala just can't take a no to more power. Hung the guy out to dry and didn't respect his wishes.

Discuss
The Democrat party is clearly a threat to democracy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I kind of think stopping the wars that are going on now is kinda gunna be good for the rest of the world.
Wars will happen without US support, and in any case there are worse things than war. Those things are more likely without the world police sticking up for the little guy.

Avenger

Immortal
Yeah nah, I provided you with sources from the census. So you're making shit up. Deal with it.

TBH I don't really care about what religion my neighbours are. It's about as as random as them liking NRL, Rugby, Golf, Football or the arts more. Who cares ? Judging on what's in their overflowed recycle bin after they fill mine up on garbo night, fine red wine and lot's of it is their actual preferred religion.
If you didn’t live in La La land you’d acknowledge it. I suggest you move to the badlands and check it out because your view is as relevant as those fat lesbians that scream in parliament for gay rights.

You are such a nauseating soft cock.

Gronk

Staff member
If you didn’t live in La La land you’d acknowledge it. I suggest you move to the badlands and check it out because your view is as relevant as those fat lesbians that scream in parliament for gay rights.

You are such a nauseating soft cock.
Well that escalated quickly.

Avenger

Immortal
Those mentally disturbed people barking at priests in public is another personal favourite. @Gronk supports them too. Just like those nutjobs that are provided kitty litter to take a shit in at school because they identify as cats.

@Gronk just to assess your flaccidity, how many genders are there? Serious question.

Avenger

Immortal
Gender is bullshit pseudoscience. There are two sexes, male and female. Anything in between is unfortunate.
I knew that one day we would find common ground.

My view is this. If a man or woman wants to have gender reassignment and a Psychiatrist clears it because they have always felt like the opposite sex I think that’s fine. But you need to pick a side. This Them/they pronoun shit is silly.