What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Society has gone down the toilet because of softcocks like you.
Sure, let’s marginalise LGBTQI+ people like your hero Putin and the Orthodox church. Seriously, your pig headed homophobia demonstrates how gutless you really are.

Don’t bother with your, “some of my best friends are..” bullshit either, cos deep down we wouldn’t be talking about this if you had genuine empathy for other people.

Walk a mile in another mans shoes, rather than insisting that they walk in yours.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Avenger

Immortal
Sure, let’s marginalise LGBTQI+ people like your hero Putin and the Orthodox church. Seriously, your pig headed homophobia demonstrates how gutless you really are.

Don’t bother with your, “some of my best friends are..” bullshit either, cos deep down we wouldn’t be talking about this if you had genuine empathy for other people.

Walk a mile in another mans shoes, rather than insisting that they walk in yours.
Dickhead

Who said anything about gay people? I asked you how many genders are there?

Gronk

Staff member
Dickhead

Who said anything about gay people? I asked you how many genders are there?
Weazle words. You started this with your ridiculing of pronouns and then genders. But yeah, not talking about gay people.

If you don’t understand, then find out about it. If you don’t want to know about it and prefer to just sledge people because they are different to you, then that’s called bigotry.

bigotry​

noun

big·ot·ry
Bigotry refers to an unreasonable or irrational attachment to negative stereotypes and prejudices against individuals or groups based on characteristics such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or other traits. It involves an unwillingness to accept or tolerate people who are different from oneself or who hold different beliefs.

ImTheMan

Juniors
What the f**k do pronouns have to do with gay people? Biggest false equivalence I've seen in this thread. Settle the f**k down Gronk.

Z2lm.gif

You literally posted a photo of a guy allegedly to have sucked off Trump and then changed me to sipping penis as if that is something I'd be ashamed of. Bigotry isn't whatever you disagree with. No one here is talking about sexualities. Bandwagon and Gronk fighting a cause no one is disagreeing with.

*Sips penis**
Cheers!

Avenger

Immortal
Weazle words. You started this with your ridiculing of pronouns and then genders. But yeah, not talking about gay people.

If you don’t understand, then find out about it. If you don’t want to know about it and prefer to just sledge people because they are different to you, then that’s called bigotry.

bigotry​

noun

big·ot·ry
Bigotry refers to an unreasonable or irrational attachment to negative stereotypes and prejudices against individuals or groups based on characteristics such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or other traits. It involves an unwillingness to accept or tolerate people who are different from oneself or who hold different beliefs

Virtue signalling again? Oh yes.

ImTheMan

Juniors
I think Gronk started losing the plot the moment he realized Trump and Dutton are inevitably happening based on previously sourced Polls in this thread

Gronk

Staff member
Virtue signalling again? Oh yes.
If you actually knew what that meant, then you would know that it is without foundation.

Virtue Signalling is (in this context) when you pretend to be an advocate or ally for a flex and you're not.

My track record is plain to see. So is yours.

Avenger

Immortal
If you actually knew what that meant, then you would know that it is without foundation.

Virtue Signalling is (in this context) when you pretend to be an advocate or ally for a flex and you're not.

My track record is plain to see. So is yours.
Your track record is one of continued flaccidity to the point where it will end up turning into a damaged and well worn clitoris.

Latest posts