What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
The hot take from this, is that you don’t have to patch sentences together or use AI to replicate a voice with Trump. You just post his last appearance.

It was really well edited, I will give them that.

BTW who are the Deep State that are in charge ? Russian Oligarchs? Israel? Fossil Fuel companies? Humble public servants that meet at lunch times ? I am guessing that they had influence when Obama was in, then didn’t when Trump was in, but did again when Biden was in ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
The whole DEI hire thing that the right has decided to attack Harris with is gonna work it's arse off for them in gaining a greater share of the minority vote. Oh, and the female vote. It'll kill it there.

That shit is the most brilliant election strategy since Scotty from marketing come up with "shake and bake the economy"

strider

Post Whore
The hot take from this, is that you don’t have to patch sentences together or use AI to replicate a voice with Trump. You just post his last appearance.

It was really well edited, I will give them that.

BTW who are the Deep State that are in charge ? Russian Oligarchs? Israel? Fossil Fuel companies? Humble public servants that meet at lunch times ? I am guessing that they had influence when Obama was in, then didn’t when Trump was in, but did again when Biden was in ?
Yeah. Trump is a rude, arrogant, self centred f**kwit.

I dont think the term deep state is as sinister as people who want to pretend it doesnt exist make out.
I think its dumb to think the President is totally in control. No different with Trump.
But I think its incredibly evident Biden was more of a puppet than others. Dumb dumbs were just too biased to see it until they were told it was ok to call it out. George W probably was more too.
I think the main difference with Trump is he is too arrogant to fall inline and do everything the rich powerful pricks want and hence they are hell bent on not having him have some power.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah. Trump is a rude, arrogant, self centred f**kwit.

I dont think the term deep state is as sinister as people who want to pretend it doesnt exist make out.
I think its dumb to think the President is totally in control. No different with Trump.
But I think its incredibly evident Biden was more of a puppet than others. Dumb dumbs were just too biased to see it until they were told it was ok to call it out. George W probably was more too.
I think the main difference with Trump is he is too arrogant to fall inline and do everything the rich powerful pricks want and hence they are hell bent on not having him have some power.
Thanks, but you didn't really answer the question.

Ok, so you think that Trump is less influenced by "them" but who are they ?

It will be very disappointing if you just come back with something that just fits the definition of lobbyists.

Bandwagon

Staff member

I know this is the line that Trump and MAGA runs with, but you really would have to be not paying attention to what he does, and what he is to believe it.

Trump is a rich powerful prick

And his administration saw a huge transfer of wealth upwards to rich and powerful pricks.

Latest posts