What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
I told you what i think deep state is. Not necessarily the big boogey man people want to make out it is so they can ridicule anyone who believes it exists. I dont even think its a tight group all singing from the same songsheet. Banking, finance, wall street, the war machine. Yes im sure Israelis involved, they have americans bent over every which way.

If you dont agree fine.

As i said, Trump is still part of it all. I just think he tries to be a big dick swinger and clashes with them. He probably drained the swamp and found all his own appointed goons at the bottom.

I just also think people are dellussional to think Biden and Harris were running anything. They are genuine clowns. That doesnt make me a Trump fan.
So who is running the USA right now, if not for the Biden administration ? The economy is booming and unemployment is down. If it’s the deep state, then they should bring them here.

If it was fake and set up do you really think
they would not go to some effort to make his ear look damaged?
Like actually tear a bit of it out with pliers or something?

They've already got the bump in the polls that comes from the iconic blood-smeared fist-pumping image... not to mention funds from the merch and donations. They didn't need to keep up the sham once he took off the bandage - which he reportedly didn't even need...

strider

Post Whore