What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Whilst that (or anything) is a possibility, the higher probability is that a nutter had access to a high powered weapon of war.

Beyond that, he is lucky to be alive. The nick on his ear albeit bullet graze or glass seemed to be superficial at best. Like no stitches even ? Weird. Also Weird how he still not milking it with daily martyrdom.

84 Baby

Referee
Whilst that (or anything) is a possibility, the higher probability is that a nutter had access to a high powered weapon of war.

Beyond that, he is lucky to be alive. The nick on his ear albeit bullet graze or glass seemed to be superficial at best. Like no stitches even ? Weird. Also Weird how he still not milking it with daily martyrdom.
The superficialness makes sense. It’d be from friction, not impact.
I also think the lack of martyrdom probably shows he’s not in on it and is scared of further antagonising another attempt.

Gronk

Staff member
The superficialness makes sense. It’d be from friction, not impact.
I also think the lack of martyrdom probably shows he’s not in on it and is scared of further antagonising another attempt.
To say he is scared seems to be odd. Cos he shoots his mouth off about everything else. He even implied yesterday blow jobs got Harris where she is today. So no, I don't think he holds back because he is scared of repercussions.

Gronk

Staff member
Somebody has received some market research about women's health rights and been to bunnings to buy spakfilla.

The problem is, he's pissing off his evangelical base.

84 Baby

Referee
To say he is scared seems to be odd. Cos he shoots his mouth off about everything else. He even implied yesterday blow jobs got Harris where she is today. So no, I don't think he holds back because he is scared of repercussions.
When the repercussions are words, of course not.

Gronk

Staff member
When the repercussions are words, of course not.
Wait, are you saying that when he said after the Parkland School shooting ..

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

.. that he was fibbing and he's not really a tough guy ?

84 Baby

Referee
Wait, are you saying that when he said after the Parkland School shooting ..

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon, and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

.. that he was fibbing and he's not really a tough guy ?
If some would be assassin attempts to coax him into a school shoot out to off him, I’m sure he’d stop saying it if he survived. Or he’d say it more