What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
No, it's just entertainment while he lasts.

Are you perhaps a tad embarrassed now that your previous predictions about Trump being elected again don't look like building your 85% success rate...? No probs if so.

You nasty merkin. How's go f**k urself sound.
Yes I'd rather Trump win. But also for entertainment. I don't understand politics at all. I am lowly educated high school drop out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Turns out there was truth in what Trump said........

It's Youtube mate, you don't even know where it was filmed/edited or if it's genuine. There is no such thing as misinformation on YouTube right ? Remember Covid ?

If you wish to voice your support for Trump, that is your prerogative, and good luck to you.

But let us for a moment say the allegations are correct. Do you really think that if immigrants are eating people's pets, that that is an issue that the presidential election should be won or lost on ?

Surely health education, gun control, cost of living etc are issues that the elections should be fought on rather than the eating habits of migrants. Trump thinks that that is important. What does that tell you about his policies, or lack of ?

hindy111

Post Whore
It's Youtube mate, you don't even know where it was filmed/edited or if it's genuine. There is no such thing as misinformation on YouTube right ? Remember Covid ?

If you wish to voice your support for Trump, that is your prerogative, and good luck to you.

But let us for a moment say the allegations are correct. Do you really think that if immigrants are eating people's pets, that that is an issue that the presidential election should be won or lost on ?

Surely health education, gun control, cost of living etc are issues that the elections should be fought on rather than the eating habits of migrants. Trump thinks that that is important. What does that tell you about his policies, or lack of ?

Yes I do remember covid and all the misinformation...

Capitalism has f**ked America and we are similar just 20yrs or so behind. All the money has been gobbled up and the rich are just pulling the rest of us along for the ride.
You reckon having an extra $50 a week changes that much? The main issue stands. We are all becoming f**king slaves and being f**ked hard in the arse by the merkins up top.

Latest posts