What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Is this the part where you give yourself a lecture about spreading misinformation on the internet? ...like you did recently to someone else

is this tweet calling him a Republican cos he is wearing a flak jacket and usa flags and has a gun? ..... this picture is of him with his hair coloured blue and yellow, trying to recruit mercenaries to fight in ukraine

The media reports have him pretty well linked to being either a Democrat if anything - some say registered, some say not, but voted in the Dem primary so i assume you have to be registered. Once showed support for Trump, but now thinks he is shit and donates to Dem cause (similar to the last guy who supposedly took pot shots).

Gronk

Staff member
isn’t that Oatlands?…
No, Coleman Ave splits Carlingford shops and the bowlo and heads down to the Valley. My Grandparents lived in Honiton Ave East and we lived down the bottom on Honiton Ave West in a new bit. All the houses in my grandparents street are gone and are town houses now. :(

Gronk

Staff member
Did you go to James Ruse?
James Ruse was an agricultural high school back then. What people know JR as being a selective public school now is a far cry from what was.

They had huge paddocks that ran north in the valley towards North Rocks that were loaded with sheep n cows.

I believe JR is coed now too. Boys only back then.

Gronk

Staff member
Is this the part where you give yourself a lecture about spreading misinformation on the internet? ...like you did recently to someone else

is this tweet calling him a Republican cos he is wearing a flak jacket and usa flags and has a gun? ..... this picture is of him with his hair coloured blue and yellow, trying to recruit mercenaries to fight in ukraine

The media reports have him pretty well linked to being either a Democrat if anything - some say registered, some say not, but voted in the Dem primary so i assume you have to be registered. Once showed support for Trump, but now thinks he is shit and donates to Dem cause (similar to the last guy who supposedly took pot shots).
Stop mate. The guy was a flip flop antivax nutter. He seemed to change his mind on a cause often. The ONLY thing that people shoukd be focused on is how f**kwits like him can just walk into Kmart and buy a AR15 FFS. #Merica.

1726520565403.png1726520768495.png

1726520659759.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

lol, I get it, it's misinformation if it doesn't align with your agenda, how silly of me, maybe I should have posted a Youtube link cuz there is no misinformation on there

no source for ANY of these allegations ? see Gronk's post above, that is how you source, or reference an allegation

I don't really care what side of politics he's on, I posted because it was breaking news on Twitter and you're free to criticize it but you really don't put any argument forward, just unanswered questions and no source to back them up

but carry on

Gherkin

Juniors
There's a lot of aggression on here and other threads recently. We need to all channel the great Jackie Moon. ELE!

Will Ferrell Love Everybody GIF

Latest posts