What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Straight up you are an argumentative douche and I am going to enjoy just trolling you as much as possible due to the fact I can't ignore you.
For what it’s worth, I don’t believe you. I have seen you hop on the soap box before and frankly, you don’t like being up there. So you hop off.

All good, we’re all different.

Albo was radical left and took radical left stances as a younger bloke/MP - kind of where the Greens MPs are now as grown adults.

Like pretty much all Labor figures who get to contest elections or be PM - Hawke, Keating, Beazley, Crean, Latham (shudder), Rudd, Gillard, and Shorten - Albo is a much softened and vanilla politician/identity than he was in his earliest years.

Gronk

Staff member
Free? The rich capitalist pugs are just pulling us all along for a ride you dumb pleb
Dog Show GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

Gronk

Staff member
Albo was radical left and took radical left stances as a younger bloke/MP - kind of where the Greens MPs are now as grown adults.

Like pretty much all Labor figures who get to contest elections or be PM - Hawke, Keating, Beazley, Crean, Latham (shudder), Rudd, Gillard, and Shorten - Albo is a much softened and vanilla politician/identity than he was in his earliest years.
Here lies the problem with having values and then, once in a position of power, having to apply those values in a practical sense. The problem with this government is that they don't communicate their decisions very well.

For 75 years the Palestinians have been pushed around and their land has been stolen. Israel has been committing human rights violations and they are largely ignored. Young Albo is very aware of this. PM Albo knows that he has to toe the diplomatic line. Call out bad things from both sides. Australia still does not recognise Palestine as an independent state. Why ? What happened to your support ? Explain it Albo. Talk about it often instead of hiding in fear of offending. People appreciate common sense and warmth.

They bang on about climate change, yet approve expansion of 3 coal mines. A sensible transition to renewables ? Explain it Tanya. If this the necessary part of what transition looks like, then tell it as it is. Don't hide.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Free? The rich capitalist pugs are just pulling us all along for a ride you dumb pleb

that's the way mate, play the man, not the ball

no one is pulling me along for a ride

I think you just tend to parrot what you read online, maybe I'm wrong but you should try using your own words and that grey stuff between your ears

hindy111

Post Whore
that's the way mate, play the man, not the ball

no one is pulling me along for a ride

I think you just tend to parrot what you read online, maybe I'm wrong but you should try using your own words and that grey stuff between your ears

We are all being pulled along while the rich up top whip us along

Latest posts