What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Suitman

Post Whore
Actions mean more then words

Albo - I am.going to fix the cost of living crisis.

Albo - Buys another house.

What does someone's private investment past have to do with anything?
He has worked hard to be where he wants to be. I honestly don't give a f**k whether it is Albo or not.

Why can he not live his own life and make his own investments and be successful, just like you?

hindy111

Post Whore
He has worked hard to be where he wants to be. I honestly don't give a f**k whether it is Albo or not.

Why can he not live his own life and make his own investments and be successful, just like you?

I was just repeating what I heard on 2gb

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Agree. Criticising Prime Ministers for being rich is old and boring. Most of these people would make way more working in the private sector.

Gronk

Staff member
Capitalism
You do know that what you have been opposing (capitalism) and proposing (financial equity) is a social democracy like Sweden, Finland, Norway. They have universal healthcare, free or heavily subsidised education (including university), strong worker rights, parental leave policies. It’s social safety net is robust, with unemployment benefits, pensions, and public housing. This is EVERYTHING that the labor party (democrats in USA) stand for and the polar opposite of Dutton /Trump.

Yet you’re a cheerleader for them, but when pressed, slink away and say you’re voting greens.

Trolling or confused ?

Gronk

Staff member

Meanwhile Dutton is worth $300m after selling his shopping centres and child care businesses.

OMG Albo bought a house at Copa.
Is it a great look when there is a housing shortage and crisis?? Especially when he has done nothing in almost 4 years to fix it??

The “housing crisis” aka affordability has been around for more than a decade. You seem to be forgetting the mob that were in for 13 years. The facts are that there is little that a government can do to intervene*.

1729024233856.jpeg

* New York has recently put caps on some rent AND profit potential on building sales with mixed results.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Meanwhile Dutton is worth $300m after selling his shopping centres and child care businesses.

OMG Albo bought a house at Copa.

The “housing crisis” aka affordability has been around for more than a decade. You seem to be forgetting the mob that were in for 13 years. The facts are that there is little that a government can do to intervene*.

View attachment 95475

* New York has recently put caps on some rent AND profit potential on building sales with mixed results.
But but but but but Dutton!!

I couldn’t give a toss about Dutton, to me he’s unelectable. He’s also not running the country in a housing crisis and if he was he’d be getting far more scrutiny.

But Albo is and to me it’s just dumb atm.

Latest posts