What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dean Whare Try

That was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. Even Panfers fans would agree it wasn't a try

I would love a dud decision like that to go our wayt

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I Thought Williame fluffed that try last night(yes this makes me a poor fan to some) but compared to Whare's Williames was a try every day of the week.

Fathead

Bench
There will be a complaint to Anderson who will admit that they got it wrong and that will be it. Nothing changes - ask dean pay and sticky. They just are not responsible for their actions whereas in reality the two officials ... Yes that's right there were two of them , should never officiate again so clear cut was evidence.

Suitman

Post Whore
I saw Whare's try on ABC News tonight and couldn't believe my eyes. Are they kidding? Seriously demented decision. What were they looking at to allow it?

Suity

T.S Quint

Coach
I Thought Williame fluffed that try last night(yes this makes me a poor fan to some) but compared to Whare's Williames was a try every day of the week.

Whether he fluffed it or not, the fact is it should have been awarded a try.
The on-field referee declared it a try and there was in no way sufficient evidence to overturn the decision.