What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Free Foxtel

Maroubra Eel

Coach
My missus just hooked up Foxtel Go on our iPad using her parents Foxtel account.

It's free and includes all the sports channels. This is a great day in my household, after being Foxless for 18 months.

Happy days!

Noise

Coach
It's a bit small on the iPad screen but beggars cant be choosy. It's brilliant.

Stop complaining, I've been doing the same thing through my brothers foxtel but on my iPhone with a shit vodaphone connection. Not only is the screen tiny it cuts out every few minutes. My brother should really just buy me foxtel

Noise

Coach
How? Can anyone do that? Or are you the special 'chosen' one?

If you know someone with foxtel they r allowed to stream foxtel go on 5 different devices. Start hassling ur family/mates/Maroubra eels parents

cleary89

Coach
If its like sky in the uk... Then yeh there is an app and on laptops there is a website where you just log in.

it's a great app but since i got MyStarHD i have hardly used the foxtel Go app.
But handy to watch something you missed that is not replayed often or if the wife wants to watch something when the footy is on.

It's a bit small on the iPad screen but beggars cant be choosy. It's brilliant.

can you hook the ipad up to the tv somehow? my android tablet comes with a micro hdmi socket so i can plug it straight into the tv with an adaptor but im not sure if ipads can do that

Noise

Coach
can you hook the ipad up to the tv somehow? my android tablet comes with a micro hdmi socket so i can plug it straight into the tv with an adaptor but im not sure if ipads can do that

Yeah I had wondered about that myself. I'm not good with technology.

Nope you can't do it. I had the same idea so I went and bought the chord (was about 30 bucks) but tried plugging it in and it didn't work. Turns out Foxtel have a block on the app somehow. merkins

Stagger eel

Staff member
My missus just hooked up Foxtel Go on our iPad using her parents Foxtel account.

It's free and includes all the sports channels. This is a great day in my household, after being Foxless for 18 months.

Happy days!

I believe you can use 2 iPads per account... Good value.

Latest posts