What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Gronk

Staff member
Would you let your daughter fight it??

What a surprise you have no problem at all with it.
I have said a lot about this today and clearly you have taken zero notice of it.

The fact that you are calling her "it", signals to me that we're best to leave this convo here.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I have said a lot about this today and clearly you have taken zero notice of it.

The fact that you are calling her "it", signals to me that we're best to leave this convo here.
So you would allow your daughter in the ring???

You have said a lot about this topic today but as usual zero common sense.

When ideology is more important than the safety of athletes. Good to see you are fine with domestic violence.

Gronk

Staff member
So you would allow your daughter in the ring???

You have said a lot about this topic today but as usual zero common sense.

When ideology is more important than the safety of athletes. Good to see you are fine with domestic violence.
Nothing I posted today lacks common sense. If you think so, then which bit ?

There is no ideology or DV involved in this topic, so stop peddling bullshit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You still wont answer if you would let your daughter get into the ring with them you f**king coward. But you think it’s fine for other women to have to do the same.

Gronk

Staff member
You still wont answer if you would let your daughter get into the ring with them you f**king coward. But you think it’s fine for other women to have to do the same.
I will answer that after you watch this or even the first 5 minutes, so you have an understanding of what the real situation is. It's about an aussie girl who got a surprise.

The only f**king cowards in this conversation are the people who prefer to stay ignorant.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m not watching that Casper.
Because it’s covered by these f**ken pop up ads taking up 3/4 of my screen

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Go domestic violence go!!

Bet you didn’t even watch the fight, keep avoiding the question. Egotistical hypocritical know it all shit stain.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The Matilda's are seriously the most overrated national team we have. They have literally won nothing. But we are lead to believe there are the best thing happening in Australian sport.
Compare the Matildas to the Women's Australian Cricket team who have won World Cups in both formats, Ashes series, Gold Medals at Commonwealth Games about 3 or 4 times over in the past 20 years.

And they have individuals who have dominated the world in a team sport for over decade.

The Argument will be SFA countries are involved in cricket compared to Soccer.

But its like 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 to the women's cricket team atm as who is the best national side with the female sports.

84 Baby

Referee
The Matilda's are seriously the most overrated national team we have. They have literally won nothing. But we are lead to believe there are the best thing happening in Australian sport.
I think yes and no. It may be tad misogynistic but women’s sport is more successful in appealing to kids. And kids definitely overrate things, but in a good way. Unconditional support. As jaded Eels supporters it’s something we sadly can’t recall having

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Were you talking to me?

Robert De Niro Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time