What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

JokerEel

Coach
And you believe that? It was to mock Christianity nothing else. It offended billions of Christians not just me on a f**king footy forum.

What they should have done is do a veiled mockery of Islam. I wonder what would have happened then?

Maybe the French should just concentrate on trying to stop their own new citizens shitting in the river.

There was 2 displays the first was rh Last Supper the second was the Greek Gods feast.

I don't see why they needed to do it just shows they had f**k all creative ideas to me and probably got paid a bucket load...

I'll say this if you want to be offended be offended if you thought it was funny that's cool but the people that are shit cans are the ones telling people how they should feel...

JokerEel

Coach
Matildas won 6-5 vs Africa's 7th ranked football team.

Meanwhile the USA beat Germany 4-1.

I think that means we're f**ked, unless we beat US well and Zambia flog Germany ?

View attachment 91669

View attachment 91670

Yeah we are f**ked Zambia needs to beat Germany and we need at least a draw against US.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Matildas won 6-5 vs Africa's 7th ranked football team.

Meanwhile the USA beat Germany 4-1.

I think that means we're f**ked, unless we beat US well and Zambia flog Germany ?

View attachment 91669

View attachment 91670
Alarm bells should be ringing massively if Zambia are potting 5 goals in against us.

I can cop a defeat against the Germans. But should Zambia be scoring 5 goals against our defence.

I think we fizzle out meekly unless there is a massive turnaround against the USA.

lucablight

First Grade
And you believe that? It was to mock Christianity nothing else. It offended billions of Christians not just me on a f**king footy forum.

What they should have done is do a veiled mockery of Islam. I wonder what would have happened then?

Maybe the French should just concentrate on trying to stop their own new citizens shitting in the river.
They didn’t. It wasn’t a depiction of the last supper.

Gronk

Staff member
The painting depicts "the gathering of the Greek gods on mount Olympus and this is where the Olympic games originate."

lucablight

First Grade
There were 2 scenes one was last supper other Greek god..
If you’re talking about the painting it still isn’t a depiction of the last supper. People don’t know their history and are assuming.
It’s a reference to a painting by Dutch painter Jan Hermansz. van Bijlert known as the feast of the Gods

AdelaideSharky

Juniors

Correct on all points.

Avenger

Immortal
Yep, merkins clutching their pearls over nothing.

I think I have the right to perceive what I perceive.

and so have billions of Christians which is why it has been taken off many social media platforms.

Is that ok by you? Or should you keep trying to convince me how I should perceive things?

lucablight

First Grade
This Olympics ceremony controversy shows how easy it is to propagate misinformation. It’s frightening. Twitter is a cesspool right now.

Gronk

Staff member
If you’re talking about the painting it still isn’t a depiction of the last supper. People don’t know their history and are assuming.
It’s a reference to a painting by Dutch painter Jan Hermansz. van Bijlert known as the feast of the Gods
Yep, that merkin was inspired by Bellini who painted Feast of the Gods V1.0

1722214814661.png

Latest posts