What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

strider

Post Whore
It's ridiculous. Smurfs in smurf village are A sexual. They don't have reproductive organs under there white pants.
Baby smurfs are delivered by the stork and Smurfette well she was sent as a spy by Gargamel. But Gargamel isn't that smart. He's been fooled cause he is unaware. ( It is what makes the show so funny right) Let me explain.

See all male and female Smurfs live in other villages, far away. Gargamel doesn't know about these smurfs. They reproduce normally, and they have two types of offspring : male and female . Of course which they keep but they also have asexual offspring, which they give to the storks. So all the smurfs on TV that you know that live in the smurf village are the A sexual ones that the Storks have delivered.
Pappa Smurf well he guides them but also has no dick.

Your a smart guy so suprised never picked this up as a kid? It isn't that complicated.
So its worse than i thought. They are mocking him by giving him a fake ball sack.

JokerEel

Coach
Ok back to the games.
Jessica FOX is our best athlete and an inspiration. We should make her our next GOLDEN GIRL. Great person. I can see a big future for her in media once her career ends.

You only like her because she is from the Riff ffs......

After the last games they shout have put a statue out at the white water stadium now they need to name the stadium after her....

Suitman

Post Whore
Ok back to the games.
Jessica FOX is our best athlete and an inspiration. We should make her our next GOLDEN GIRL. Great person. I can see a big future for her in media once her career ends.
I agree with all of that. She's my fave Olympian atm.
Her serious determination to go one better than anything she has achieved before is inspiring.
She is also very much so reserved and not a big timer when in the media.
So much respect for her.