What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Incorrect
How so? People have been getting their knickers in a knot for no reason.
And you believe that? It was to mock Christianity nothing else. It offended billions of Christians not just me on a f**king footy forum.
How was it offensive exactly? If anything it was a 2-second artistic posed transition shot for camera, slightly reminiscent of a painting completed 1500 years after the supposed event it depicts. (Spoiler alert, historical Jesus wasn't as white as he looks in Da Vinci's painting anyway...)
What they should have done is do a veiled mockery of Islam. I wonder what would have happened then?
Why is your brand of Christianity seem as us-against-them as the other major world religion that you want to point the finger at?
Maybe the French should just concentrate on trying to stop their own new citizens shitting in the river.
Or maybe easily offended snowflakes should stop clutching their pearls before over-reacting in the heat of a moment. Just my opinion...

Alarm bells should be ringing massively if Zambia are potting 5 goals in against us.

I can cop a defeat against the Germans. But should Zambia be scoring 5 goals against our defence.
Yep, and Sam Kerr's absence has very little to do with how our defence performed. Five goals against any opposition is very poor at this level.

Some generational change ahead, and likely change of manager I suspect.

JokerEel

Coach
How so? People have been getting their knickers in a knot for no reason.

How was it offensive exactly? If anything it was a 2-second artistic posed transition shot for camera, slightly reminiscent of a painting completed 1500 years after the supposed event it depicts. (Spoiler alert, historical Jesus wasn't as white as he looks in Da Vinci's painting anyway...)

Why is your brand of Christianity seem as us-against-them as the other major world religion that you want to point the finger at?

Or maybe easily offended snowflakes should stop clutching their pearls before over-reacting in the heat of a moment. Just my opinion...

I really love the word gaslighting the left went nuts with it and are really good at it these days ...

I think I have the right to perceive what I perceive.

and so have billions of Christians which is why it has been taken off many social media platforms.

Is that ok by you? Or should you keep trying to convince me how I should perceive things?
I thought you were smarter than being influenced to perceive things in that way. You've been shown by several how the "controversy" is a misinterpretation, but each to their own I guess.

All a storm (snowstorm) in a tea cup, and I've now caught up on the four pages since I logged in last night.

Once Avenger has a bex and a lie down maybe he'll realise it was absolutely nothing to get upset about... None of us will know until after we die, but our true "god" probably won't care less if someone who has a beard also wore suspenders 😂.

I'm loving this NineNow app for the Olympics, with all the live feeds in HD and replays of each sport each day.

It's like a choose your own sports adventure, and you can avoid hearing Karl etc do any studio summing up or their random swapping from sport to sport.

JokerEel

Coach
All a storm (snowstorm) in a tea cup, and I've now caught up on the four pages since I logged in last night.

Once Avenger has a bex and a lie down maybe he'll realise it was absolutely nothing to get upset about... None of us will know until after we die, but our true "god" probably won't care less if someone who has a beard also wore suspenders 😂.

Gaslighting god I love it 😂