What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

lucablight

First Grade
FFS. Im joking about the blue dude with the beard, and his little nutbag pouch.

You lot are all a bit highly strung atm
I wasn’t having a go at you. I was talking how unfortunate it is that misinformation like that was allowed to propagate on social media.

Avenger

Immortal
I thought you were smarter than being influenced to perceive things in that way. You've been shown by several how the "controversy" is a misinterpretation, but each to their own I guess.
Another one telling me how to perceive things. No chance it’s the last supper. I must be just stupid.

Attachments

• IMG_6072.jpeg
    IMG_6072.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 2

Avenger

Immortal
How so? People have been getting their knickers in a knot for no reason.

How was it offensive exactly? If anything it was a 2-second artistic posed transition shot for camera, slightly reminiscent of a painting completed 1500 years after the supposed event it depicts. (Spoiler alert, historical Jesus wasn't as white as he looks in Da Vinci's painting anyway...)

Why is your brand of Christianity seem as us-against-them as the other major world religion that you want to point the finger at?

Or maybe easily offended snowflakes should stop clutching their pearls before over-reacting in the heat of a moment. Just my opinion...
I shake my head. Just leave it.

Nutz

Bench
Gold and silver, well done girls. No spoiler, watch the replay. So proud, beautiful Aussie women.

Gronk

Staff member
I watched the replay of USA v Serbia basketball. This is what the Olympics is about, the best of the best.
Another medal for Oz.
Silver in the horsey show jumping thingy.
Not about who’s Daddy can afford the best horse.