What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Olympics are going by way of Eurovision. Soon it will be a joke. Destroyed by freak minorities.

I wouldn't say the Olympics, just France

I'm a bit of a greenie but you have to draw the line somewhere, commonsense would have told them they would have never cleaned up that sewer laden river, and the triathlon is still on standby

should be ready in about a month or so

Avenger

Immortal

I'm a bit of a greenie but you have to draw the line somewhere, commonsense would have told them they would have never cleaned up that sewer laden river, and the triathlon is still on standby

This is what happens when incorrect decisions are made and there is no true leader who has the balls to say - enough to this nonsense.

It will eventually turn. It has to and the overwhelming majority will gravitate even more to the right.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is what happens when incorrect decisions are made and there is no true leader who has the balls to say - enough to this nonsense.

It will eventually turn. It has to and the overwhelming majority will gravitate even more to the right.
Have the balls to do something lol, nice turn of phrase.

We are really living in clown world, we are all living in a parody.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wouldn't know. I only support Aussies in rep stuff not NBA etc
They seem to have relaxed the travel rule. Players seem to practically run these days :)
It’s all about the 3 ball, defence is lax and they are very easy on the travel. Thats why the Aussies are so well regarded because they still know to defend their arses off.

84 Baby

Referee
So we're higher ranked than Canada (5th v 7th) but going down by 9 points with 5mins to play...
I can’t remember Canada ever really putting a full strength team out for a competition in the past and FIBA don’t play regularly enough to accurately rank teams. The team they have here is pretty stacked. They’re a genuine gold medal chance. I don’t think we are a medal chance this time round. Probably 5th, which hey is our ranking so maybe they are correct

Gronk

Staff member
But but he now identifies as a woman. There are many genders. It’s all fluid. What we need is a non binary category too where people can compete against whoever they like.

In some circumstances, that is not an unreasonable position.

It might surprise you, but my view on competitors in sports does vary as a level playing field is only fair.

It is a very difficult area where ethicists have argued over this topic constantly. It's not black and white, the lady from South African runner Caster Semenya (intersex) is a prime example.

1722387259957.png

hindy111

Post Whore

The only good thing to come out of France is the Baguette and Linda Evangelista.
f**k France

King-Gutho94

Coach
He’s one of the softest elites athletes I’ve ever seen, plus he never learned to shoot the basketball. Shame because his passing and defence is elite.
My observations seem to be Simmons is the Nick Kyrigos of Basketball.

Petulant twat who was seen by the parents as the talented money maker and put on a pedestal from a young age but no discipline, respect or humility was taught to him.

Throw in the fact he got himself involved with the Jenner/Kardashian clan for a little bit showed where his true priorities were and wasn't winning championships.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My observations seem to be Simmons is the Nick Kyrigos of Basketball.

Petulant twat who was seen by the parents as the talented money maker and put on a pedestal from a young age but no discipline, respect or humility was taught to him.

Throw in the fact he got himself involved with the Jenner/Kardashian clan for a little bit showed where his true priorities were and wasn't winning championships.
Yeah a bloke who was really good at basketball and knew he could earn a shit load out of but never really loved it.

Didn’t help him he was hanging around that flog LeBum before he even played a game in the NBA.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can’t remember Canada ever really putting a full strength team out for a competition in the past and FIBA don’t play regularly enough to accurately rank teams. The team they have here is pretty stacked. They’re a genuine gold medal chance. I don’t think we are a medal chance this time round. Probably 5th, which hey is our ranking so maybe they are correct
I thought we did well against Canada, they are the Yanks biggest threat IMO.

Avenger

Immortal
In some circumstances, that is not an unreasonable position.

It might surprise you, but my view on competitors in sports does vary as a level playing field is only fair.

It is a very difficult area where ethicists have argued over this topic constantly. It's not black and white, the lady from South African runner Caster Semenya (intersex) is a prime example.

View attachment 91768
Still a flaccid response. @Gronk
Try and adjust your cock, you may find some balls close by.

84 Baby

Referee
He’s one of the softest elites athletes I’ve ever seen, plus he never learned to shoot the basketball. Shame because his passing and defence is elite.
That’s the thing that I kinda felt for him about. There are plenty PLENTY of players in NBA who can’t shoot, but his defence and passing were elite. Sure pay cheque and hype probably put high expectation on him, but him on the bench late game when you need some lock down defence and quick movement would be better than a ton of players who have won championships.
Exum and Green (although they can shoot 3s) are great examples

Latest posts