What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Alcaraz survives a slight scare in the second set against Jake (? or whoever) Paul from USA in the quarterfinals... but takes out the tie breaker to win the match in straight sets.

Gronk

Staff member

hindy111

Post Whore

Gronk

Staff member
This is just ridiculous
It’s far more complicated than everyone is making out. She grew up as a girl in a super super conservative country, Algeria totally oblivious to any if this controversy. She is not a man who changed genders like many are suggesting. She doesn’t have a pee pee. I fully understand that being intersex is difficult for some to grasp, but the misinformation around her is callous.

1722547631918.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s far more complicated than everyone is making out. She grew up as a girl in a super super conservative country, Algeria totally oblivious to any if this controversy. She is not a man who changed genders like many are suggesting. She doesn’t have a pee pee. I fully understand that being intersex is difficult for some to grasp, but the misinformation around her is callous.

View attachment 91896

Well thanks for sharing. Because I was unaware and the media have made out its a man dressed as women basically.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It’s far more complicated than everyone is making out.

personally, I dont think it is

if you saw the fight and the way her opponent got bashed and was virtually walking away from her at the end, I thought it was very wrong

the difference in strength was very obvious and they were both the same size

strider

Post Whore
Scandal !

Tone shown the door.

So why did they only take 6 pts off canada? Why not all their potential pts/throw em out? .... it was NZ they were caught spying on but they took 2 wins worth of pts. Take em all ffs .... then we'd have scraped through.

Gronk

Staff member
personally, I dont think it is

if you saw the fight and the way her opponent got bashed and was virtually walking away from her at the end, I thought it was very wrong

the difference in strength was very obvious and they were both the same size
I get that it has emerged that her testosterone levels give her an advantage and TBH it does not sit well with me.

However, genetic advantages often prove the difference between competitors. Michael Phelphs is the GOAT because he had a genetic advantage of not producing lactic acid in his muscles like everyone else.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I get that it has emerged that her testosterone levels give her an advantage and TBH it does not sit well with me.

However, genetic advantages often prove the difference between competitors. Michael Phelphs is the GOAT because he had a genetic advantage of not producing lactic acid in his muscles like everyone else.

interesting

I also heard a swimmer interviewed about Thorpie, why is he so fast ?

his muscle definition is very subtle (how it was described) and his body floats higher in the water giving him less drag which I guess is also an unfair advantage, conversely with coloured athletes with their fast twitch muscles have an advantage on the track but as you'll notice they don't swim too well as they float much lower in the water due to their muscle structure

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hasn't taken long for the leaks from the Matildas camp or from Football Australia shitbagging Gustavsson's 4 year tenure calling it "4 years from Hell"

Must have been a real wanker by the sounds of it why wasn't he disposed of before the World Cup last year if all the players have been on eggshells for ever.

What's there next major tournament the Asian cup.

Latest posts