What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Gang Rapist 'RS' is now really RS...

Shark

Bench
Just on the news - One of four brothers, known as 'RS, convicted of Gang Rape has been found dead in his gaol cell, from suspected suicide.

Can't say I'm terribly upset about that...

SirShire

First Grade
Sydney gang rapist kills himself in jail

A man, who along with four brothers, gang raped two teenaged girls in a Sydney home has committed suicide in jail while awaiting sentence.

A Corrective Services spokesman said the man, who can only be referred to as RS, was found hanging in his prison cell at Long Bay metropolitan medical transit centre at 8am (AEST) on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old had been in the cell on his own and was found by a prisoner doing the daily milk run. The prisoner alerted authorities.

The spokesman said there had been no suggestion RS was a suicide risk.

RS had pleaded not guilty to gang raping the two girls in the home of his friends, who are brothers, at Ashfield in Sydney's inner-west on July 28, 2002.

But a NSW Supreme Court jury late last year found RS and the four brothers, now aged between 17 and 26, guilty of pack-raping the girls.

During sentencing submissions RS said he had not told his parents in Nepal that he was in jail or that he had been charged with gang rape.

The other four men will be sentenced next Thursday. A mandatory coronial inquest will be held into RS's death.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/16/1082055627236.html

Booyah

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Each cell should come with a noose.

That's too tempting and soft.

If I was a prison warden, rapists would be beaten regularly by the guards.

That's after I had their dicks sliced and diced.

They've got no rights when they're in jail.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Booyah said:
Mr Angry said:
Each cell should come with a noose.

That's too tempting and soft.

If I was a prison warden, rapists would be beaten regularly by the guards.

That's after I had their dicks sliced and diced.

They've got no rights when they're in jail.

BOOYAH FOR PM!

Shark

Bench
Bastard_Squad said:
Well I hope he received a bit of what he gave before he departed.

I don't think there is any doubt that he would have been given a VERY warm reception by his fellow inmates.

Friggin' COWARD, that's all he is. Could dish it up OK, but he gets a bit of his own back and he takes the chickensh!t way out.

Make sure the others don't have access to anything that gives them the same option. Just lock 'em in the Bad Boys block. For 50-odd years...

Shark

Bench
Another thing I want to know - If this jerk is 26 years old, why the HELL couldn't he be named??? What's with this code name 'RS' crap?

Murderers get named, armed robbers get named, what makes these pr!cks so special?

The ONLY reason their identities should be kept secret is if the families of the victims request it. That is, if naming the attackers would mean that people would then know who the victims were, there is a case for it. But I don't think this is the rationale behind it.

Chux

Juniors
If one of the victims or offenders is under age all the names can be supressed to protect the, ahem, children.

I think hangin is a little too easy. What I reckon we ought to do is to pay the Thai government $10k per year per prisoner and let our felons time be served in their sh!t-hole gaols.

The Thai's would be making about 9k a year profit, we'd be saving $50k a year, and there would be few crims who survive 15 years there and return.....

Shark

Bench
Yeah, it's got a certain 'ring' to it, hey Mr Angry.

Ahhh, it's Friday and I still manage to crack myself up! 'Ring' to it! Pun intended! LOLOLOL! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shark

Bench
Chux said:
If one of the victims or offenders is under age all the names can be supressed to protect the, ahem, children.

I think hangin is a little too easy. What I reckon we ought to do is to pay the Thai government $10k per year per prisoner and let our felons time be served in their sh!t-hole gaols.

The Thai's would be making about 9k a year profit, we'd be saving $50k a year, and there would be few crims who survive 15 years there and return.....

Chux, you're a dead set Genius. I mean, it's hardly any different to the 'Pacific Solution', is it???