What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Get on the Tigers

Bigfella

Coach
It's not that much fun Loling at tigers because a sick feeling creeps up which you try to ignore then realise its the fact that they are so bad but still flogged us only a few weeks ago.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's not that much fun Loling at tigers because a sick feeling creeps up which you try to ignore then realise its the fact that they are so bad but still flogged us only a few weeks ago.

I won't LOL at the Tigers but I will LOL at this comment.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Haha, i thought the same last night.

Wheather you dislike a team or not, any team who puts in a performance like that, deserves to be laughed at, im sure everyone laughed at our effort V the Chooks.

I reckon the score could of been anything last night if Souths hadnt taken their foot off the acclerator a tad.

It's just good when the pressure is off us, for the moment..

Last edited:

jono

Juniors
Let's face it , we still hold the record for the biggest points spread loss this year.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Yeah we were disgrace against them - but they did field a lot better side against us compared to last night, since we played them they have been putting their health insurance to pretty good use.

Latest posts