What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Good start for Mat

fizman

Bench
I was delighted to see Matty play his first game of football for the year. He played pretty well and did some good things. I cannot imagine the pain for him not to be able to talk to his Dad about the game afterwards.

Good to see Phil Kearns giving Sludge a huge wrap as well during the commentary. He certainly loves his Sharks old Kearnsey.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I watched it too fiz and I'd go one step further. That team was a different team the minute The Rat came on. It seemed everytime he touched the ball something happened - even if there were 2 tries disallowed directly after some of his best stuff.

Good to see him and Lote playing league with the rah rahs too :lol:

4 for 4 so far in the tipping Fiz this week! YAY

elmosharky

Juniors
Some of the things that Matty can do with the ball in hand!

he's just freakish!

he's a god!

I so want to see him retire in a sharks jumper!
and lead our club!

PJ

First Grade
That gap he ran trough when he first came on he had no right to get through.

Brilliant to watch with the ball in hand.

Made UNion interesting to watch and that is saying something.

White Poiner

Coach
I hated it when he left the sharks.. He is cronulla for me..

He has been really good for NSW, Injuries have been his problem..He will be the answer for No. 10 for Australia. After Larkham goes that is.

I hope he comes back to cronulla.. I have been to about 6 games and he was always one of the best in that NSW team.

Sharkie™

Juniors
what are the chances of matt returning after the rugby WC???

same with lote but to a different club???

and sailor...ahhhhhh lets hope he is happy where he is.:roll:

dreary

Juniors
I think it is slim to none but would love it to happen. I could never understand why he never got the chance to play closer in when he wanted to in league. Lang and Ando didn't want to use him the way he could have and should have been used.

But I am a Sharks fan first Tahs and Wallabies fan second and have no interest in any team from any code after that. So at least he is still playing for my teams.

Sharkie™

Juniors
yeh im like u SHARKS all the way undisputed then the tahs so it wasnt a total loss when he switched to the tahs, but id prefer him in a sharks jersey anyday

Macca

Coach
I tell you which Waratah I would be chasing if I was Greg Pierce. Sol Tuqiri. He's a number 8 in union but I reckon he'd look real good in a number 3 or 4 in the NRL.

Booyah

Bench
He looks like he's bulked up a bit more too. Classy performance yesterday. Have to feel for Danny Halangahu though, he's playing some decent footy at fly-half but he'll get the arse for Rat next week anyway.

Booyah

Bench
McSharkie said:
I tell you which Waratah I would be chasing if I was Greg Pierce. Sol Tuqiri. He's a number 8 in union but I reckon he'd look real good in a number 3 or 4 in the NRL.

If anyone in League had any common sense they'd be trying to get Rocky Elsom back to League. The man is a machine and would carve up in the second row.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I am a qlder, and a future titan, i'd love to see lloyd johansson in the 3 or 4 for the titans. His fast, great with his hands and weighs in at a wopping 106 kg. Imagine him with ball in hand 10 metres out from the line. Near unstoppable.

fizman

Bench
Caleb Brown was the young man to impress me and I am sorry that we missed out on him.

Latest posts