What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- James O'Connor

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I dont think he will go to th Titans. They paid good money for Maurice Blair. They are after young front rowers & back rowers urgently.

webShark

I dont think he will go to th Titans. They paid good money for Maurice Blair. They are after young front rowers & back rowers urgently.
If I were a betting man and I am, overseas union would be my punt. Probably Japan but wouldn't rule out France or even England. Worth more there than here in the NRL. I guess it depends how much he wants to stay in Australia. Can't see the Force offer being high enough. Surely the Broncs can't risk another Rehab case. Like Reefy stated, the Titans look to have priorities in other positions. Sort of signing the Roosters would make.

Card Shark

Immortal
Can't see the Force offer being high enough. Surely the Broncs can't risk another Rehab case.

Have they really had that many....Well that many that we know about??

I think we should open the first NRL elite player rehab clinic.
Manager: Shane Flanagan, Ambassador: Todd Carney, Security: Paul Gallen, Minister For Good Times: Beau Ryan.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We seem to always miss the boat on outside backs. This is the perfect example of taking a punt on a kid and getting one back on the ARU. We took a punt on Ratini who started to show glimpses of quality and he done the runner. We missed out on Briscoe recently and James Roberts last year.

I'm not saying we should throw the cheque book at him but seriously the kid can play and could be anything in league...not a shabby goal kicker either

Facts Only

Juniors
i think if we get oconnor & fergo & odonnel Webby might be off to the dragons to watch us win the premiership from afar whilst we celebrate from our high priced seats

Reefy - stop - enough shite flying out of your mouth for one week - have the rest of the week off mate.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE REEFY - fos

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Tyrone Peachey

I struggle to agree with TP. However only watched a couple of games he played.

Watched the GF and he seemed lost in the first 20mins when the game opened up he played well. This is typical of our indigenous boys.

I reckon he will be another Ewan Mcgrady.

1 full yr of first will sort him out.

i hope he makes it.

webShark

I struggle to agree with TP. However only watched a couple of games he played.

Watched the GF and he seemed lost in the first 20mins when the game opened up he played well. This is typical of our indigenous boys.

I reckon he will be another Ewan Mcgrady.

1 full yr of first will sort him out.

i hope he makes it.

Check out the semi against Newtown. One year of firsts with us would have let us decide.
Matt Wright had a year in firsts. Played crap still here. Anyway , I thought the
Peach debate was closed. Please no more running down Peach posts. He is condemned for what? Showing too much promise and good form. Let's face it, he was punted as the coaches not confident he was big enough. I will never agree but let's stop the debate.

Which of our indigenous boys did u mean? Not Presto for sure. I liked Ben Orcher but he never got a go either.

Special K

Coach
If you just suggested ben orcher was NRL quality or ready you may have just broken the internet.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Check out the semi against Newtown. One year of firsts with us would have let us decide.
Matt Wright had a year in firsts. Played crap still here. Anyway , I thought the
Peach debate was closed. Please no more running down Peach posts. He is condemned for what? Showing too much promise and good form. Let's face it, he was punted as the coaches not confident he was big enough. I will never agree but let's stop the debate.

Which of our indigenous boys did u mean? Not Presto for sure. I liked Ben Orcher but he never got a go either.

Fair comment.
Which of our indigenous boys did u mean (This is a general statement)

Latest posts