What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: NSW game 2 side

The Colonel

Immortal
Ben Cross? Wilie Mason? Luke Bailey? f**k..... might as well turn over and supply the KY straight up.

Gallen and Hindmarsh in the backrow are a must. One of either Kade Snowden or Luke Douglas need to play for that useless fat f**k Perry....

Dropping Kimmorley is a waste of time because he actually played well.

Gidley can f**k off as well but he'll no doubt still get the fullback and captain roles.

1. Hayne
2. Tahu
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Morris
6. Barrett
7. Kimmorley
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Snowden
11. Hindmarsh
12. Watmough
13. Gallen

14. Lewis
15. White
16. Lahrs
17. Waterhouse

oldmancraigy

Coach
Dropping Kimmorley is a waste of time because he actually played well.

Nah - he didn't.

He did his 'Kimmorley thing' which is run around being active. He DID kick very well, but we never really looked like scoring a try until they shuffled Gidley to 5/8 and Hayne to FB in the 70th minute.

Plus we looked completely lost and disorganised from about the 15th minute onwards. That's the halfbacks main job, to point the team around the park and "deliver" inside the opposition 20.

He looked exactly like he has for the Bulldogs for the most part of the year: lost, useless, but enthusiastic!

Having said that, I really cannot see who else is an option? Perhaps Pearce - but picking him means there'll be immense pressure on him to get the job done and dominate.

Quite frankly, the selectors gave the series away already by picking such an inept attacking team for game 1 (not to mention a powder puff forward pack) - they've done their level best to throw the series away right off the bat. Might as well give Pearce a couple of games now and get ready for next year.

I'm not giving up, but it's a mountainous task to NOW select the right team, and then expect them to go out there and win the next 2 games.
Whatever happens, Daley,Fulton, McCarthy and Gerard should all be axed. Ridiculous to pick an experimental team for a game I scenario.
Kenny and Elias were right last year when they said no matter what happened game 3, those merkins should all go.

I have to laugh - some Raiders clown has posted on the Telecrap site, that Hayne is not good enough for SOO & should be DROPPED.

Hayne copping a lot of flack for the loss.

I feel sorry for him, because while Idris was on Hayne was trying to cover 2 in defence.

Idris is only good for shoulder charges - and they only come off 1-5. He defensive weakness was shown again last night - he is too SLOW off the mark!

Parra Steve

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Tahu
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Morris
6. Gidley
7. Pearce
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. White
11. Waterhouse
12. Wamough
13. Gallen
14. Farah
15. Creagh
16. Snowden
17. Poore

Pazza

First Grade
Ben Cross? Wilie Mason? Luke Bailey? f**k..... might as well turn over and supply the KY straight up.

Gallen and Hindmarsh in the backrow are a must. One of either Kade Snowden or Luke Douglas need to play for that useless fat f**k Perry....

:lol:

its time to start developing a whole new front row for NSW. i like the horse weyman and TLL starting but we need a transition period to get rid of Perry and White for young guys like Snowden, Tolman and Mannah. Tolman and Mannah are a bit green atm but i recon snowden is ready to go, god he gave our pack problems last weekend.

Tank30

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Tahu
3. Lyon
4. Jennings
5. Morris
6. Barrett (Soward would not let anyone down either)
7. Kimmorley
8. Lahrs
9. Ennis
10. Snowden
11. Hindmarsh
12. Watmough
13. Gallen

14. Lewis
15. White
16. Bird
17. Waterhouse

Pazza

First Grade
who ever is selecting the side with hayne on the wing and lyon at 5/8 should be getting the arse.

Mickyd39

Juniors
I would not be suprised if they don't make any changes.

That myth Bellamy said in the Telegraph he does not want to make mass changes. My understanding is that he pretty much picks the team.

Bellamy needs to be the first one to go.

If changes are not made it will be 5 nil Qld on the 16th June.

hybrideel

Bench
NSw selectors have to go if they dont win the series.

If they stay they should have a simple policy. The team that is picked should be players in that position only. So unless they play tahu on the left leave him out. Same as hayne watmough & they whole team. YOu play the exact position you play for your club

So i see you got sucked in by Gould's comments regarding Hayne all night.
Hayne did make a mistake for the first try, however there was nothing he could do for any others.
And where did Falou, Boyd and Cronk play for QLD? didn't seem to put them out much.

Gronk

Staff member
So i see you got sucked in by Gould's comments regarding Hayne all night.
Hayne did make a mistake for the first try, however there was nothing he could do for any others.
And where did Falou, Boyd and Cronk play for QLD? didn't seem to put them out much.

What was Gus saying about Jarryd ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Funny that Gus never mentioned the "biggest human on earth" at all for any of those trys. But that wouldn't suit his agenda would it :roll:

Freak2

Juniors
I would pick the side QLD don't want us to pick;

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Lyon
4. Tahu
5. J. Morris
6. BIRD
7. Pearce / Kimmorley
8. White
9. Ennis
10. MASON
11. Gallen
12. Watmough
13. Lewis

14. Gidley
15. Tom LL
16. Weyman
17. Justin Poore

bildo

Juniors
1.Hayne
2.Morris
3.Lyon
4.Tahu
5.Burt
6.Barret
7.Kimmorley
8.White
9.Ennis
10.Mason
11.Gallen, if Luke O'Donnell unavailable
12.Watmough
13.Lewis
14.Gidley
15.Lars
16.Weyman
17.Mannah

hybrideel

Bench
I know it would never happen but i would go for

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Lyon
5. Tahu
6. Campese
7. Carney
8. Weyman
9. Ennis
10. Douglas
11. Hindmarsh
12. Watmough
13. Bird/Gallen
14. Campbell
15. Snowden
16. Bird/Gallen
17. Waterhouse (only because i can't really think of anyone else. Would love Timmy Mannah to get it but i don't think he is quite ready yet.)

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 Hayne
2 B Morris
3 J Morris
4 Lyon
5 Jennings
6 Barrett
7 Pearce
8 Perry
9 Farah
10 Weyman
11 Watmough
12 Creigh
13 Gallan

14 Lewis
15 snowden
16 Mannah
17 Scott

ALL OUT ATTACK!!!!!!

hwired

Juniors
How is Waterhouse in the team anyway? I'd much rather have Gallen or Hindmarsh. At least Hindmarsh provides passion and the never give up attitude.

Latest posts