What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Oh geez - Snoop_Shark will be blowing a gusher

Aries

Bench
Frenzy. said:
What odds Anasta for yet another Most Over rated "award" this year.

Who the fugg ever hyped him up wants to fugg themselves in the ear.

I'll bet the guy that made him thier No.1 signing is getting a major butt kicking, from their CEO!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
BeenThere said:
Harrison is the sort of player ideally suited to a 'struggle street' team such as a Souths, Warriors or even dare I say it, Sharks. In thse he can 'shine'. In a team like the roosters there are too many 'mirror watchers', the biggest being An ass ta.
I know you have good idea about the of qld origin players, but I would not have thought that about harrison.
to me he seems like a silver spoon type.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
Lafi Manure is getting a start in the run on side at the Roosters today

Starts in 10 minutes.

Snoop would of already started.

Geez u find small things amusing! Do u seriously think thats funny?

Anyone would think Goldy had made a return to NRL the way u are carrying on! Although he is that word ive highlighted so that wont happen!

BeenThere

Juniors
Snoop Shark said:

Anyone would think Goldy had made a return to NRL the way u are carrying on! Although he is that word ive highlighted so that wont happen!
You are a sad, sad case Poop_Shark

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Snoop Shark said:

Actually I find you amusing and it doesn't have to be funny to get you chompin at the hook does it?

You're a funny funny man snoop. I like you. Keep posting won't you. :)