What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Tragic car crash

Ozzi_78

First Grade
5 teens killed in a car smash in south western Sydney last night.

Horrific scenes, 5 families lives ruined forever and a school and local community that will be impacted in the worst possible way.

Hug your kids no matter their age, footy finals don’t matter either.

No apologies if people think this is not for a footy forum, speaking helps.

RIP kids.

chewsta

First Grade
So very tragic indeed. Lives will never be the same again for the poor families and friends who are left behind and not to mention the first responders. I'm sure as a first responder adrenaline and training takes over in that situation but at the end of the day when your alone with your own thoughts, I could not begin to imagine how they would also feel.

Rest in Peace to all the young ones lost.

bluefox68

Staff member
Well said, Ozzie…

The families of those young people will be in absolute trauma and devastation right now…

Devastation, desolation for families. And friends. I can't even... Everybody be careful out there. And, given the footy celebrations ahead during the semis, please don't even think about drink-driving or doing something you'll regret forever. One Love.

Big Bloke

Juniors
This is just awful. It's even worse when you have teenagers yourself, knowing their lives can be over in a blink of an eye. Thankfully my boy at 12 is too young just yet but 16,17 or 18 is not too far away. I am hoping right now from the way he says he hates motorbike noises and cars that rev their engines all the time, that when he learns to drive, he won't be a leadfoot. Hopefully. Unfortunately you can never tell.

I remember when I was around the 17 mark, some guy I knew had this hotted up Charger and used to cruise around the streets of Engadine and would more often than not challenge the speed limit even in built up streets. It was enough for me to not do those things when I got my license and after a few trips in his car, I got out and vowed never to travel in that vehicle again. They called me a sissy and all sorts of other names but I didn't care. Not sure whatever happened to that guy but I know I'm still here.

Latest posts