What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Whatever thread.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The daily double at Shark Park, sharpies losing and Gallen’s last game there, made my day
I actually respect Gallen, stuck with the sharks through the worst years eventually winning the GF same with NSW was our captain and give his all for the mighty blues until finally beating the second greatest rugby league team ever assembled to get that elusive blues victory. I hate the sharks but you gotta hand it to Gallen that kind of loyalty and never give up attitude is something to be admired.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I actually respect Gallen, stuck with the sharks through the worst years eventually winning the GF same with NSW was our captain and give his all for the mighty blues until finally beating the second greatest rugby league team ever assembled to get that elusive blues victory. I hate the sharks but you gotta hand it to Gallen that kind of loyalty and never give up attitude is something to be admired.
And, Gallen is also a very good recruitment officer, who worked for free.

Latest posts