What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: You have to see this

The Dodger

First Grade
bastards...

i just fell for it a few days after it happened even.
i only found the thread now.
i just skimmed through it and jumped the gun by adding my comments to it.

lol

The Dodger

First Grade
lol
yeah true.

when i read it, i thought to myself "f**k, have a offended that many people?"
even i know i couldnt get to that many.

i feel even sillier because i fell for it today.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
It didn't get me ......... because when I saw everyone calling me a kharrnnnnnt I thought they knew me.

And they really wanted me to be a mod, just like the kharrnnnnnts , sorry mods in here.

Narhhh I wasn't fooled.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k me. This is the first I've seen of it and I'm the fuggen subject matter :lol:

Would not of fallen for it though. Never. Been there, done that and wouldn't be asked back I wouldn't think.

:lol:

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k me. Seems OI would of fallen for it, I just got to the bit about the name tag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

coolumsharkie

Referee
f**k me. This is the first I've seen of it and I'm the fuggen subject matter :lol:

Would not of fallen for it though. Never. Been there, done that and wouldn't be asked back I wouldn't think.

Farkin egotist!!

Seriously though I thought they were taking the piss out of me also, brilliant April Fools prank.

BTW if you sift through the 18 odd pages of the first one you see some classics ego meltdown, what a cack!!

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal

Farkin egotist!!

Seriously though I thought they were taking the piss out of me also, brilliant April Fools prank.

BTW if you sift through the 18 odd pages of the first one you see some classics ego meltdown, what a cack!!

The thread was giving paranoid egophobia actually cools. I hadn't read it all when I opened my big mouth and posted here.

About page 4 it was when I realised that not once had anybody spelt Frenzy. incorrectly. The odds of that are too high, especially as I had to use that "." to rejoin. No lowercase "f" ever either. It wouldn't happen

Someone mentioned the Bumper Farrell thing from a few years ago and that made me realise it was some sort of word filter or mod.

Still would never of PMed Coby though. They'd make JemimaPuddleduck a mod before I got another run :lol:

Not a bad thought really.

samshark

Juniors
Am I missing something here.
Is there another samshark? Ive never posted on the NRL one so its not me.